+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Daisy of Love

Re: Daisy of Love

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyMom;3442652;
    Has anyone heard how Daisy is doing?
    There's new reports out there that Daisy was suffering from delerium over exhaustion, rather than ODing on drugs. But it could just be people trying to protect her.

Useless Comedy Poster HurriKaty's Avatar

Overexhaustion in the entertainment industry is used a LOT for code for other things. Wouldn't be surprised if they were just trying to protect her.
    You've been Philiminated.

Is it me or is Riki a little too protective?
    Maybe he has a crush on Daisy?
    Would make for a killer ending if she picked him over the other guys.
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

Rikki and Daisy are best friends. He met her while she was on Rock Of Love and they've become great friends. He's very protective of her..... IMO it's because she's always loaded.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

I like that he's so protective over her. I think when girls do these shows....they NEED it. Some of them get so wrapped on in having all this attention on them they don't focus on what they really need in a guy. I like that he's coaching her sometimes and telling her how he really feels about these guys.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by kerowyn66;3445789;
    that thought crossed my mind during the first show. But I don't know whether Riki is single or not.

I did notice that he gets a lot of commentary/confessional/diary room/whatever we call it time. Big John never once spoke to the cameras on Rock of Love. Nor did big Rick on FoL or the mom on ILNY

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3445942;
    I like that he's so protective over her. I think when girls do these shows....they NEED it. Some of them get so wrapped on in having all this attention on them they don't focus on what they really need in a guy. I like that he's coaching her sometimes and telling her how he really feels about these guys.
    I completely agree. I like that she has a 'chaperone' if you will who sees things from the outside and really seems to be looking out for her.
    Wag more, bark less

Quote Originally Posted by kerowyn66;3445789;
    i think he does have feelings for her. i just get that feeling every time.

i like when he said 'daisys not coming back. she takes this stuff very seriously. this is not a GAME' well, technically it IS a game. that sounded soooo lame. lol
    ignorance is excellence

... "This is not a game. It is merely a competition to determine a winner. A contest maybe, but a game... no way!!"

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Quote Originally Posted by j8sheehy;3446204;
    i think he does have feelings for her. i just get that feeling every time.

i like when he said 'daisys not coming back. she takes this stuff very seriously. this is not a GAME' well, technically it IS a game. that sounded soooo lame. lol
    I have to agree with this - when Riki said that - I thought....well, then, what is it?

The sad part of this whole show is it's becoming apparent these guys aren't really bowled over by her. Losing several guys in one episode? That has to be rough on someone as - well, fragile, as Daisy. No wonder she ended up in the "exhaustion" hospital.

I was also bothered by how agressive the guys became in the bar. She was being passed around by a bunch of drunks - and it may be the editing, but it seemed like it was getting out of hand. Although there are producers and all sorts of other people there to protect her from serious harm, it still was scary. She said she thought it was hot - but I don't believe that.

+ Reply to Thread