+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Daisy of Love

Useless Comedy Poster HurriKaty's Avatar

Re: Daisy of Love

Quote Originally Posted by sueb1961;3440223;
    tmz is reporting that Daisy was rushed to the hospital this morning with a possible Over dose.
    Ugh, that sucks. She may not be my favorite person in the world, but if she does have a problem I hope she gets better.
    You've been Philiminated.

Quote Originally Posted by sueb1961;3440223;
    tmz is reporting that Daisy was rushed to the hospital this morning with a possible Over dose.
    Oh no...I hope that she is okay. I went through a very similar situation recently and it's really hard on everyone's loved ones.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

FORT Fanatic

If you go to TMZ and watch the video of her tht they have from the night before, it is obvious she is high or at least really drunk. Pills and booze have ended many lives. She had people around her to call for help that is what saves her. Hey Daisy, grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by J.D.;3436893;
    Seems he's playing a sort of babysitter role for Daisy. The way he was making up the nick-names and handing the notes to her cracked me up. I've always liked Riki.

So, what is the deal with Daisy squinching up her face - I know she said she doesn't see well, but she looks ridiculous doing that. Someone should probably clue her in on that.
    She looks cute in glasses, so don't know why she doesn't wear them!
    I'm actually enjoying Ricki's reactions to this whole mess-like when he said Daisy made a big mistake keeping Brooklyn while sending the Professor packing..
    BY the way, from the looks of things, she needs a babysitter 24/7 so I hope he's getting a good babysitting rate.
    You know, underneath the skankiness, the gutter mouth the excessive drinking and non lady like behavior, she seems like she could be a really nice person.
    We're all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by j8sheehy;3436116;
    same here. well, im 29-so barely in my twenties. i couldnt believe ppl didnt know him. makes me feel so old.

and yes, he cracks me up with his commentary on one hit wonders too.
    First GO CELTS! And then TIM WAKEFIELD IS KNUCKLERIFFIC!

RIcki is one of those guys I alway hope is on those VH-1 specials, along with Hal Sparks and Michael Ian Black.
    We're all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. Oscar Wilde

My husband commented that Daisy actually looks softer and more pretty without all of her makeup on. Her body was smokin' hot in that bathing suit/shorts thing at the beach.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3441059;
    My husband commented that Daisy actually looks softer and more pretty without all of her makeup on. Her body was smokin' hot in that bathing suit/shorts thing at the beach.
    I completely agree. She was actually kind of cute.

Quote Originally Posted by J.D.;3442537;
    I completely agree. She was actually kind of cute.
    For some reason she appears "softer" this time around, maybe we are just used to her

I think she just wants to "fit-in" sooo badly in the rock n roll world that she will jeopardize her own sanity, and health....to bad really she seems like she could be a likeable person under all that "personna"

Has anyone heard how Daisy is doing?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by redsox girl;3441033;
    First GO CELTS! And then TIM WAKEFIELD IS KNUCKLERIFFIC!

RIcki is one of those guys I alway hope is on those VH-1 specials, along with Hal Sparks and Michael Ian Black.
    Haha those are my favorite people on the VH1 specials too!!

Daisy seems like she's a nice person and she IS trying. She seems to really want to be in love, so I hope she finds it someday. But she obviously needs someone who is NOT part of the reality tv culture, since she has some issues.

I wonder what her childhood was like...

+ Reply to Thread