Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Tough Love (VH1)

Re: Tough Love (VH1)

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;3410975;
    I wonder if her father is still alive?
    IDK..but I just watched todays episode and when Scott came
    Click to see Spoiler:
    over she met him at the door with a very little biniki then she took him to play in the bath tub..after that they show them making out on the bed and she is almost begging him to have sex with her...then on an outtake she says that she is going crazy its been too long since she has been laid..
    This girl is not ready for something real or as the guy puts it..she's not gonna change
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3411039;
    IDK..but I just watched todays episode and when Scott came
    Click to see Spoiler:
    over she met him at the door with a very little biniki then she took him to play in the bath tub..after that they show them making out on the bed and she is almost begging him to have sex with her...then on an outtake she says that she is going crazy its been too long since she has been laid..
    This girl is not ready for something real or as the guy puts it..she's not gonna change
    I agree with this statement. I think the girl has MANY issues to overcome before any relationship will work. She doesn't even seem to see herself in a negative way when watching the "re-plays" of her behavior. She is so immuned to her actions (or re-actions) that she has surcummed to saying..well that is just me!...I feel sorry for her and hope that someone can get through to what her REAL issue may be and offer some help.

I'm really liking this show!
    I'm glad for Stasha that she found someone who made her happy. And I must say WOW! He was Hot! He seemed really into her too. So good for her.

As for Arian, I don't see her changing at all. She doesn't seem to be taking this serious, I have a feeling Steve is going to be sending her packing soon.

Next weeks episode looks good, I can't wait.

I was thinking about the Stasha situation today while trying to escape from a stressful day at work, and I have to say that it all seems so rushed. To claim you're in love when you met a guy one week prior to leaving for boot camp? Doesn't anyone else find that to be rather crazy?

Quote Originally Posted by Pickle_Juice;3412577;
    I was thinking about the Stasha situation today while trying to escape from a stressful day at work, and I have to say that it all seems so rushed. To claim you're in love when you met a guy one week prior to leaving for boot camp? Doesn't anyone else find that to be rather crazy?
    None of these women have a healthy reference point as to what makes a relationship real so her decison doesn't suprise me in the least. I'm sure this isn't the first or last time she'll be swept off her feet by `true love.' The guy seems like the typical dime a dozen musician type found out there, replete with trendy haircut.
    Gawd, I've become so cynical.
    " I'm a Republican. I only seem liberal because I believe hurricanes are caused by high barometric pressure, not gay marriage."- Will Macavoy The Newsroom

Exactly. And truth be told, it didn't appear to me that he was all that in to her. I felt very awkward watching the scenes where she was hidden in a closet begging for approval from the other ladies and he sat on the bed waiting for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Pickle_Juice;3412769;
    Exactly. And truth be told, it didn't appear to me that he was all that in to her. I felt very awkward watching the scenes where she was hidden in a closet begging for approval from the other ladies and he sat on the bed waiting for her.
    EXACTLY! I felt like he was sitting there thinking "oh crap what have I gotten myself in to... smile, there are cameras around.. oh crapohcrap"

I peeked at her myspace page and her status says "In a relationship" and Lux is in her top spot.
    So maybe it's going well after all
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Stasha says she's "in love" with her man; he never said he was in love with her. I wonder what she hears inside her mind? Him being "hot" really has nothing to do with it; I hope she's not deluded enough (but I fear she is) to believe that "hot" is a key factor. The approval of the other people seemed very important to her. I smell disaster and hurt feelings.

redsox girl, are you cynical or maturely realistic?
    Last edited by prhoshay; 04-14-2009 at 11:37 AM.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Newbie

I was messing around online and Jacklyn Watters was in Playboy and is not what she seems on TV! Go figure! There are some scandalous photos of that girl!

I want to genuinely like Taylor, but I am not finding her genuine. She shows up like a witch on wheels, selfish, screaming at the other girls, and suddenly after a few weeks she's teacher's pet, kissing up to Steve and Jody? I'm not buying it. I suspect she's built a character that you first despise and then adore (mostly because you remember the high level at which you originally despised her) she'd like to extend her 15 minutes with.
    Last edited by miadora; 04-14-2009 at 08:13 PM.

+ Reply to Thread