+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Tough Love (VH1)

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Tough Love (VH1)

By the way, the names are 'Abiola' and 'Jody'! I love the creative renaming!!! Too cute!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Someone needs to knock Stasha down a peg. Seriously, calm down!
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;3397969;
    Someone needs to knock Stasha down a peg. Seriously, calm down!
    I love Stasha's assumptions.. "I'm not going to stop talking about being in Playboy. It's a very big deal for America that I was in Playboy." I almost choked when I heard that. Gee, you're one of hundreds of women who've dropped trou to be in Playboy. You're right, that's a big deal. NOT....

FORT Newbie

I am really wondering if the light bulb is going to come on with Taylor. Talk about clueless not to mention her voice is like nails on a chalkboard!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by tamm2001;3398234;
    I am really wondering if the light bulb is going to come on with Taylor. Talk about clueless not to mention her voice is like nails on a chalkboard!
    Taylor's voice makes me want to throw objects at my tv.

FORT Fogey

Taylor confuses me. Most of the time I can't stand her. But then every once in a while (coincidentally, when she doesn't have all that make up on and she looks like the make over meant her to look) I really like her.

Did anyone else notice how much more enjoyable Jody was now that she's with someone?

I caught this show by accident and was hooked immediately. And I'm NOT one for catfights and drama (usually FF through all that on ANTM, etc), but this is really different. It went right on my dvr list.

Its nice to see people, no matter how dysfunctional, be given an opportunity to improve/succeed.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. A. Schweitzer

Quote Originally Posted by Gala62;3402078;
    I caught this show by accident and was hooked immediately. And I'm NOT one for catfights and drama (usually FF through all that on ANTM, etc), but this is really different. It went right on my dvr list.

Its nice to see people, no matter how dysfunctional, be given an opportunity to improve/succeed.
    I agree... I think that is the draw to this show. In watching week to week we are looking for redeeming qualities of these women, instead of seeing you leaves next; I think that this premise also gives little way to all the back stabbing and cat fighting that normally ensues when vieing for ONE prize or ONE ultimate goal. I love this show!

i haven't watched this one yet but from all the comments i might have to check it out
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

You know, I totally love Vh1 reality shows, always have. However, this one kinda sucks. Maybe its because the girls they choose are the "typical" bar-fly type person who thinks they arent a bar-fly and can't figure out why they are not finding 'love'. At least the skanky girls on ROL know they are skanky (for the most part).

+ Reply to Thread