+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1718192021222324252627
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Tough Love (VH1)

Re: Tough Love (VH1)

I get Stephanie-learning that she was made fun of explains her desire to change her look so drastically-i got why she wantee to leave when the comedy club situation came up- yeah, it's great to be able to laugh at yourself blah blah blah blah but clearly Stephanie, due to being picked on for her looks (previous to her extreme plastic surgery) was probably having flashbacks to her days of being ridiculed. That Steve couldn't figure that out and be empathetic makes him come across as thick.
    I have no idea why I am so addicted to this show, butlike thbe rest of you I feel completle normal after watchinhg each episode.
    " I'm a Republican. I only seem liberal because I believe hurricanes are caused by high barometric pressure, not gay marriage."- Will Macavoy The Newsroom

I was reading something over on the official site and some woman posted in comments on a page that the guy they've set Elizabeth up with, Carl, is her boyfriend and was her boyfriend while the show was filming. She claimed that she contacted VH1 and offered to provide proof and they didn't respond.

I'm not sure if it's true or not, but it definitely makes you wonder....
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Tonight was the finale. All in all, I thought it was a good season. All of the women (except for the one who was kicked out) seemed to really come out the better for the experience. And I think that there might be a chance that the relationships between Chris & Miss Awkward, and Despina and the pilot could work out.

I wanted to take Danielle by the shoulders and shake some sense into her. Her baby daddy did NOT say it was 50/50 that they would get back together. He said that he couldn't tell her yes or no right then. That means NO! Why would you want to hang your hopes on someone who can't even give you a straight answer about whether or not he wants to be with you? If it's not a emphatic yes, then move one!

I'm not surprised Shalana and Aubrey didn't last. That home visit with her mom the other week ago was beyond awkward. That woman is insane. Telling Shalana's daughter that Aubrey (who she's known for a few weeks) is going to step up and be his dad? What was that woman smoking? I can't believe Aubrey didn't RUN back to the airport after that.

I hope things work out with Stephanie and Melissa and their guys. I was really happy for Despina that she's finally opened up to someone. It seems like Austin is a really good guy.

I doubt Elizabeth and Carl will work out and not just because if what I mentioned upthread about him having a girlfriend during the show's filming. After all the fuss that Steve made about Stephanie's spackled on makeup, I can't figure out whay he didn't ever have Elizabeth get a makeover. Her makeup was SO heavy and unflattering. Under all that gunk, I think there's a beautiful girl.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

Yep, the show is back! This time, it's guys and girls, which might be more interesting. So far, though, I'm not finding any of them very likeable.

Am I the only one watching?

So far, I can't decide who's worse, the guys or the girls. They're all pretty awful, just for different reasons.

Stu reminds me so much of Conor from Face Off. They could be brothers.

The only one I like at this point is the blonde woman and that may be just because she hasn't gotten a lot of screen time.

FORT Newbie

Nope! I sure am watching too. I've followed Tough Love religiously since it's started for the first season. I'm not quite sure who I like either.. so far they're all giving bad vibes. Porsche is just too much for me, and the stripper guy has a weird feminine look in the face I can't shake off lol. The guy who has all the shoes annoys me too.
    alizarules likes this.

I missed this!! Please tell me I have only missed one episode!! I LOVE Tough Love!!!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick View Post
    I missed this!! Please tell me I have only missed one episode!! I LOVE Tough Love!!!
    only two!! so you're not far behind

+ Reply to Thread