+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Tough Love (VH1)

Re: Tough Love (VH1)

Quote Originally Posted by Brandy;3790336;
    Me too, as well as her personality. You found a great way to word it.

She kinda reminds me of a bug.

Hope he hasn't seen the footage of Liz picking her steak up and tearing at it. Ugh. Although it sort of reeked of fakeness, mugging for the camera.
    After the return of UF Dave..I am thinking maybe HE is doing this for some PR...

Miss Body Issues (is her name Jenna) makes me want to slap her through my TV screen. She is so annoying and doesn't seem to be trying. You can tell Tough Love guy is really fed up with her.

I still can't understand why they hardly show Rocky (AKA Raquel). Have they ever shown her on a date with whoever she got matched up with?

Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat;3795846;
    I still can't understand why they hardly show Rocky (AKA Raquel).
    I was wondering the same thing! She must be on her best behavior and not causing enough waves.

By the way, I'm glad Dave and Liz are back together. I thought Liz's reasoning for dumping him was silly - he's too passive? He's a CAGE FIGHTER for goodness sakes! How passive could he possibly be?

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;3795177;
    After the return of UF Dave..I am thinking maybe HE is doing this for some PR...
    Good point...and Jenna's friend, too. Seems like everyone wants to be on tv.

I'm still trying to figure out if Taylor is really that obnoxious or if she's amping it up a bit for television. I do wish she'd find another song to sing than "they're all jealous," though. Of what?

Quote Originally Posted by Brandy;3799643;
    Good point...and Jenna's friend, too. Seems like everyone wants to be on tv.

I'm still trying to figure out if Taylor is really that obnoxious or if she's amping it up a bit for television. I do wish she'd find another song to sing than "they're all jealous," though. Of what?
    After watching last night, I too agree that Taylor (with this already being here second "stint") is looking for a Life in "reality tv"..I think she enjoys playing the "LA trophy gal" role, the real question is...any agents out there buying it???

Reading some of the above posts, I too wonder why Rocky all of a sudden seems low key and normal...is she really trying to improve or looking for another "gig" after boot camp (Lets see...she has played the whacked out mother of a talented teen..the "rock crazy woman looking for love...hmmm what could be next)

Jenna...this girl needs more than Steve's boot camp..she needs a long long stare in the mirror and some sefl esteem classes. She is clueless and doesn't give a hoot! (oh except for the friend who dosen't want her "that" way)

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;3799717;
    After watching last night, I too agree that Taylor (with this already being here second "stint") is looking for a Life in "reality tv"..I think she enjoys playing the "LA trophy gal" role, the real question is...any agents out there buying it???
    I really, highly doubt it. The camera is not kind to her - and being inane and vain on television isn't a talent. Then again...

Well, Taylor might end up with the type of 'agent' Kari Ann Peniche landed.

It was interesting to see Rocky's daughter Haley, since that show they both were on was a while ago. Rocky does seem a lot 'tamer' this go-around. Maybe she wants a mother-daughter reality show, who knows. Featuring their 'wacky' home with 38 pets...

Quote Originally Posted by meemee2000;3796009;
    I was wondering the same thing! She must be on her best behavior and not causing enough waves.

By the way, I'm glad Dave and Liz are back together. I thought Liz's reasoning for dumping him was silly - he's too passive? He's a CAGE FIGHTER for goodness sakes! How passive could he possibly be?
    I'm nothing like Liz, but I would've dumped Dave too after that passing-out manuever. Not because of anything passive, just that it was disturbing!!! That really bothered me, and I couldn't be with anyone who would do that or think that was cool. Liz had a different reaction, and has taken him back, so it didn't bother her the way it did me, apparently.

And speaking of the invisible girls, I would have liked to see more of the other girls and their progress over the course of the show. So many episodes were heavy on some girls (Jenna, Taylor) at the expense of the others. Now that it's wrapping up, we're to just believe Rocky and that guy have a connection? Oh well....

I just read the updates, and it looks like Angel is the only one who stayed with her guy.

Wow! That is sad!

Quote Originally Posted by sugargoose;3813692;
    I just read the updates, and it looks like Angel is the only one who stayed with her guy.
    Thanks. I had meant to look for the updates, but forgot. As they all gave out their 'promise rings,' I felt that Angel (and Dave? I forgot his name already. Oops) were the only 'real' couple, but that Rocky and her guy had a chance also. If he was for real.

Alicia's guy seemed way too controlling, and something was always a bit 'off' about UF Dave. His eyes were always glassy, or something.

I hope they all find matches worthy of them.

+ Reply to Thread