+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Tough Love (VH1)

Re: Tough Love (VH1)

At the Shecky's Girls Night Out in Los Angeles on 12/10, I met Angel and Liz from Tough Love 2 and got my photo taken with them.
    Both were so sweet, pretty ... and seemed very happy! Angel had a guy with her! (I won't spoil the show by adding that photo, but he is oh-so cute!) Looks like the show worked!

Liz said she watched season 1 and that's when she decided she wanted to be on the show.

Steve Ward was there also, signing books and discussing the show.

Sorry to put a smiley face over mine, but I'd like to keep some anonymity ... so I can attend Bachelorette & Bachelor Tell All shows. lol

Didn't see the 1st season, but started watching because I saw a promo (& entered a sweepstakes online). Now, I'm hooked.
    But, I also think I'm learning a lot to help in my love life, or rather, to start pursuing one again after a self-imposed break.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by hotlanta babe; 12-16-2009 at 01:30 AM.

FORT Fogey

Theory about Steve's Tough Love couples show
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Taylor and Willie will be on it.

FORT Fogey

I hope not! lol!
    Taylor is a mess and I understand why nobody likes her. Those girls have no reason to be jealous of her but I have a feeling that they might be. They way they ganged up on her and said she was "stealing the show" after she got back from her date and the girls were asking questions about it... that argument really made no sense. I forgot the name of the woman with the cheek piercing, but perhaps Taylor is what she aspires to be. I don't really know but she needs to keep herself focused on her own goals. Taylor isn't worth that kind of attention or envy.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I find myself wanting to grab stripper-girl and just scrub her face. She looks dirty. Maybe it's too much tanning or tanning product.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

The girl that Steve calls Miss Body issues? I forget her name.
    She drives me BONKERS when she talks. It's almost as if she's trying to make herself look thinner by stressing out her neck cords when she speaks? If that makes any sense. It's very annoying. Her face just bugs me.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetNerd;3785007;
    She drives me BONKERS when she talks. It's almost as if she's trying to make herself look thinner by stressing out her neck cords when she speaks? If that makes any sense. It's very annoying. Her face just bugs me.
    I think my favorite quote of this season is when Steve says to Liz...."You need Charm School after Boot Camp"... (she truly seems to enjoy acting like "trailor trash..then wondering why she can't get a guy except for Ultimate Fighting Dave.. gee let me think on that one!)

Taylor's dinner date was too funny, boy did that one show her true colors, dinner for two $40.00 my bet she spends that much on an appetizer when HE is buying!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Liz had better grab UF Dave while she can!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;3785100;
    I think my favorite quote of this season is when Steve says to Liz...."You need Charm School after Boot Camp"... (she truly seems to enjoy acting like "trailor trash..then wondering why she can't get a guy except for Ultimate Fighting Dave.. gee let me think on that one!)

Taylor's dinner date was too funny, boy did that one show her true colors, dinner for two $40.00 my bet she spends that much on an appetizer when HE is buying!
    Did he say that to Liz after he showed the footage of her gnawing away on that steak or whatever ? That was the most bizarre thing I have ever seen . Why would someone do that when they know they are on a reality TV show and cameras are on them?

They sure haven't spent much time focusing on Rocky lately which is rather surprising.

FORT Fogey

yeah, did Rocky even go on a date this episode??

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetNerd;3785007;
    Me too, as well as her personality. You found a great way to word it.

She kinda reminds me of a bug.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3785315;
    Liz had better grab UF Dave while she can!
    Hope he hasn't seen the footage of Liz picking her steak up and tearing at it. Ugh. Although it sort of reeked of fakeness, mugging for the camera.

+ Reply to Thread