+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Tough Love (VH1)

Re: Tough Love (VH1)

Quote Originally Posted by pretlitdev;3751150;
    ...although since this is her second show, she could very well just be playing to whatever the image the show requires.

yep. and she may have been doing that on the farmer show too. after all, they already had someone in the gold digger spot....Josie

Quote Originally Posted by pretlitdev;3751075;
    Speaking of Kanisha.....wasn't she on Farmer Wants a Wife?
    Thank you! I knew I recognized her and couldn't place her. That just tells me that she only is on the show for face time, not to work on herself. She's insufferable. Of course it's not her: it's everyone else who's wrong.

Not sure how I feel about Taylor being back. At the end of last season, it seemed like she had really made progress. From what little we've seen, it looks like she's regressed. Rocky is just embarrassing. I cringe every time she comes on screen.

I totally identified with several of the girls and you know what? If I had to walk into that speed dating room with all those guys looking at me, I would have been flustered too! For the most part, I thought the men were good and gave thoughtful responses to Steve's questions.

I didn't get that blonde winning the speed dating challenge. Apparently, being classy isn't one of the criteria. Since when it having a guy drop trou after you've known him for 30 seconds an effective dating strategy?
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Just a thought...
    Do you think we will be seeing Rocky's daughter Haley on Dr. Drew rehab in a few years with mommy issues?
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

I enjoyed season one and i think i will enjoy season 2.

FORT Fogey

I didn't see season one. It seems pretty clear that these women have been asked to exaggerate their "negative" aspects in the first episode. Okay, I have come to expect producer manipulation, especially on a show of this nature. I am going to enjoy this silly show anyway.

The makeovers were very disappointing. These women, with the exception of two, need another one. Bumpkin clearly said do not cut one hair on my head so she got a blow dry. Same thing with Rocky. The extentions on the girl with short hair were terrible and she looked worse!

Rocky's veneers have been extended beyond the end of her teeth giving her the look of dentures. I have seen others do this and it just never works. Too bad because she is a beautiful woman.

I think we have a group of aspiring actresses and I put Rocky on the top of that list.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3755371;
    I didn't see season one. It seems pretty clear that these women have been asked to exaggerate their "negative" aspects in the first episode. Okay, I have come to expect producer manipulation, especially on a show of this nature. I am going to enjoy this silly show anyway.

The makeovers were very disappointing. These women, with the exception of two, need another one. Bumpkin clearly said do not cut one hair on my head so she got a blow dry. Same thing with Rocky. The extentions on the girl with short hair were terrible and she looked worse!

Rocky's veneers have been extended beyond the end of her teeth giving her the look of dentures. I have seen others do this and it just never works. Too bad because she is a beautiful woman.

I think we have a group of aspiring actresses and I put Rocky on the top of that list.
    Oh my, you must not have seen Rocky on that VH1 show about making children into stars (why can't I remember the name of that stupid show?). She was nuts! I think it will only be a matter of weeks before the "crazy" shows itself again. She's serious crazy.

And bringing Taylor back? Come on! There goes help for any of the other girls - she just sucks anything positive out of a room. In fact, she's a deterrent to my interest in watching.

Quote Originally Posted by J.D.;3755376;
    Oh my, you must not have seen Rocky on that VH1 show about making children into stars (why can't I remember the name of that stupid show?). She was nuts! I think it will only be a matter of weeks before the "crazy" shows itself again. She's serious crazy.

And bringing Taylor back? Come on! There goes help for any of the other girls - she just sucks anything positive out of a room. In fact, she's a deterrent to my interest in watching.
    UUGHGH thank you I knew she was familiar..she was the one that the judges called out accusing her of wanting the fame instead of the daughter...now "coincidentally" she shows up on 'Tough Love"...I am beginning to think that this show is becoming a sell-out for fame seekers....

Taylor and her hair and her eye shadow looked quite a mess when she showed back up. ewwwwww

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Taylor's eye makeup looked like what Bozo the Clown used.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

It definitely seems like Taylor's been told to act a certain way... she makes the show seem very scripted. The rest of them don't seem as scripted.

I saw Rocky on VH1s celebreality fights today, on that weirdo show about the stage moms and their kids. She was ridiculous.

+ Reply to Thread