+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Tough Love (VH1)

Re: Tough Love (VH1)

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3443676;
    Jodie, awww, I felt bad that her relationship didn't work out but it looks as if she found something with her "old friend", good for her.
    I thought it was Jessa who was seeing an old friend, not Jodie. Didn't Jodie's follow-up just say she was happily dating?

I'd definitely watch a second season of this one. I wonder how it will differ from this season just based on the fact that the women will know exactly what they're getting into this time.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;3443913;
    I thought it was Jessa who was seeing an old friend, not Jodie. Didn't Jodie's follow-up just say she was happily dating?

I'd definitely watch a second season of this one. I wonder how it will differ from this season just based on the fact that the women will know exactly what they're getting into this time.
    You may be right, at a certain point (1 day later) I can confuse the details. The names and faces sorta fuse and merge together.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Well, just got the email that Tough Love 2 has been completely casted. No multi-city tryouts to take place as first announced. Expect to see all actresses and career entertainment people again, taking on each dating type they are cast to play.

FORT Fogey

Just watching the first episode....
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Rocky, the mom from that My Child's a star show is on it (don't remember the name), Taylor comes back.
    ....gggrrrrr to the first one.

Quote Originally Posted by alizarules;3750814;
    Just watching the first episode....
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Rocky, the mom from that My Child's a star show is on it (don't remember the name), Taylor comes back.
    ....gggrrrrr to the first one.
    I know. She was a fame whore on that show and you can tell that she is on this one just for the noteriety.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Kinisha
    doesn't have a clue, but it was humorous to see Tayor back.
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

FORT Fan

Speaking of Kanisha.....wasn't she on Farmer Wants a Wife?

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

I didn't know Tough Love was coming back! Yay! I'm going to have to catch one of the million reruns this week.
    Wake up and be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by pretlitdev;3751075;
    Speaking of Kanisha.....wasn't she on Farmer Wants a Wife?

yes she was. And I don't know that I remember her acting like that on farmer wants a wife

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;3751119;
    yes she was. And I don't know that I remember her acting like that on farmer wants a wife
    I remember her being snobby and stuck up, but definitely not materialistic....although since this is her second show, she could very well just be playing to whatever the image the show requires.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Last season was kind of a bust - but I'll be watching this season! When I saw
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Rocky
    walking down the driveway - that sealed the deal for me. This should be good!

+ Reply to Thread