+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Tough Love (VH1)

Re: Tough Love (VH1)

Quote Originally Posted by GranolaMama;3433939;
    Yes, Arian is dating a bartender she met on the set of the show.....looked like he was a bartender at that horribly dysfunctional party where Natasha got drunk and Jacklyn's ex showed up.

Stasha is set to marry later this year.

I don't really believe Arian's blog either.....I mean, she says she's really not that sexual in real life, but I look at the picture beside her blog of her pulling her pants down to her crotch and I think, "Hmmm ok."

I'm so disappointed that Jacklyn didn't learn anything and fell for her ex's proposal. She even watched him tell the cameras that he really didn't regret breaking up with her at all. That's really too bad that she went back to him.
    You get what you deserve in relationships and apparently Jacklyn is comfoprtable being in a demeaning relationship. At least it frees up the nice guy for someone worth his time. Someone deserving of him.

As for Arian, as much as she sends out a message that she's all about sex, by posing for photos and behaving innappropriately, I think she's represerntative of many women who behave a certain way, play a part, but privately, wish for something deep and meanigful inwhich they are treated like the most owndrful woman in the world...but life experiences have made them believe they aren't wroth that kind of love and respect. So,t hey pretend it doesn't hurt by playing these overtly sexual roles, laughing it all off.
    " I have a simple outlook-leave every person I meet with a smile on their face."-Donny

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by tenchikiss;3433790;
    It said Arian (or however her name is spelled) is in a relationship with someone she met on the show and that the lady who left halfway through (the tough lady) was engaged.
    The two weeks is over.

FORT Fogey

^^ I don't get it. What two weeks?

Arriane makes me sad.

Jacklyn does not deserve Brock. She was completely deluding herself. Where on the show did Greg EVER say it was a mistake to let her go???

I felt bad for Natasha, she really has trouble connecting in a romantic way doesn't she? I can see why she had the hardest time with the exes. When you date someone who you know in your heart is inferior to you, and then they don't want you anymore, it feels like "what's wrong with me even THEY don't want me"

Jessa didn't really need to be there in my opinion....

Taylor really did the best. She really grew up. I think that she made the decision Arianne should have made had she been taking it seriously.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;3441539;
    The stated reason she was on the show was none of her relationships last more than two weeks. She said it a few times.

Quote Originally Posted by toughie;3441570;
    The stated reason she was on the show was none of her relationships last more than two weeks. She said it a few times.
    Thanks for that laugh.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;3441539;

Arriane makes me sad.

Jacklyn does not deserve Brock. She was completely deluding herself. Where on the show did Greg EVER say it was a mistake to let her go???

I felt bad for Natasha, she really has trouble connecting in a romantic way doesn't she? I can see why she had the hardest time with the exes. When you date someone who you know in your heart is inferior to you, and then they don't want you anymore, it feels like "what's wrong with me even THEY don't want me"

Jessa didn't really need to be there in my opinion....

Taylor really did the best. She really grew up. I think that she made the decision Arianne should have made had she been taking it seriously.
    ITA with everything you said.
    I could actually be on the show in the Natasha role, just got out of a 4 year relationship with a guy who thinks he's better than me.

This was a great show - I hope they do another season of it. I really enjoyed it, and even learned a thing or two! Some of the train-wrecks were not that enjoyable to watch, but I did feel for some of the girls and really wished them well. My only question about the whole thing is from Arian's blog, where she said something like they didn't know going in what this show was really about. If that was the case, springing the "help" on these girls was pretty risky and maybe that's why there was resistance. I can understand the secrecy in an "Joe Schmo" kind of show (is that what it was, when everyone was acting except the one poor guy?) or Superstar USA (which I wish would return too!! ha ha ha), but in a boot-camp type of situation it doesn't seem fair to me.
    I want this one to return, though.

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle;3442792;
    This was a great show - I hope they do another season of it. I really enjoyed it, and even learned a thing or two! Some of the train-wrecks were not that enjoyable to watch, but I did feel for some of the girls and really wished them well. My only question about the whole thing is from Arian's blog, where she said something like they didn't know going in what this show was really about. If that was the case, springing the "help" on these girls was pretty risky and maybe that's why there was resistance. I can understand the secrecy in an "Joe Schmo" kind of show (is that what it was, when everyone was acting except the one poor guy?) or Superstar USA (which I wish would return too!! ha ha ha), but in a boot-camp type of situation it doesn't seem fair to me.
    theyre doing another one. i saw a commercial with the host saying 'if you want to try out for Tough Love Season 2 then....' blah blah blah.

so your wish has come true.
    ignorance is excellence

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle;3442792;
    From my understanding, through all I've read, the girls knew it was some sort of dating show. But not specificly a "Boot Camp" type show. But I don't think it was a real tough boot camp type show. The host showed the guys giving their brutal opinion of the girls, I realize some of that may of been hard to take. But I didn't see it as being to tough. I think i read it was sold to the ladies as an "Untitled" love match/dating show. But some of the ladies had their application with VH1 to be in a reality show period. And you can see the type reality shows they do. I think it was classier than most on VH1.

Yes, they're doing casting calls for season 2.

In one way I am glad Jacklyn went back to Texas and accepted Greg's proposal then broke up with him when he reverted back to his "old ways". If a person is not ready for marriage you cannot force them into it. At least this way she gets some closure to her relationship with Greg. Personally I thought Brocke was too good for her.

Hated Taylor at the beginning, like her now. I think this show is what she really needed in her life.

Arian, ugh, need a kleenex to wipe that poo off my shoe.

Jodie, awww, I felt bad that her relationship didn't work out but it looks as if she found something with her "old friend", good for her.

Natasha and Abiola seemed on the right path.

I really liked that this show did follow up on the girls and gave us a "where are they now". I look forward to season 2.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread