+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Tough Love (VH1)

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Re: Tough Love (VH1)

Quote Originally Posted by lori19;3432841;
    I agree with you on both of these. I was never a fan of Jacklyn to begin with.
    I feel bad for Jodi because i think she jumped in with everything. While the guy may have just been feeling her out and then had buyer's remorse(he introduced her to his son so early on and everything). I hope she finds someone that can appreciate her. As for Jacky, i hope she searches for something other then a wedding ring. She obviously still has issues and is looking in all the wrong places. She's due for a second season on this show.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by tenchikiss;3433653;
    this episode really disappointed me. the people i thought would have long term relationships didn't and the losers ended up with guys. just bleh.
    Nobody ended up with a guy, and it's only been a four months anyway so there is no way to draw a conclusion. Dysfunction usually isn't cured in a month.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by toughie;3433789;
    Nobody ended up with a guy, and it's only been a four months anyway so there is no way to draw a conclusion. Dysfunction usually isn't cured in a month.
    It said Arian (or however her name is spelled) is in a relationship with someone she met on the show and that the lady who left halfway through (the tough lady) was engaged.

Yes, Arian is dating a bartender she met on the set of the show.....looked like he was a bartender at that horribly dysfunctional party where Natasha got drunk and Jacklyn's ex showed up.

Stasha is set to marry later this year.

I don't really believe Arian's blog either.....I mean, she says she's really not that sexual in real life, but I look at the picture beside her blog of her pulling her pants down to her crotch and I think, "Hmmm ok."

I'm so disappointed that Jacklyn didn't learn anything and fell for her ex's proposal. She even watched him tell the cameras that he really didn't regret breaking up with her at all. That's really too bad that she went back to him.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Unfortunately, Jacklyn is stuck on stupid, and will have to take some serious hard knocks to really get her head in the game. She, voluntarily, lost a man with a lot of potential.

Her old boyfriend treated her like something that was stuck to the bottom of his shoe. He just couldn't stand the idea that somebody else was interested in her, and he refused to be the one to lose. This was all about him; he used her.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

So did anything work out for anybody? That two-minute montage at the end made it seem like this whole season was a dud. Stasha copped out early, and while things worked out for her, it wasn't any help from the boot camp. She resisted every lesson until she left. It seemed to fail for everyone else, too, it seems. It might have helped Abiola, Jessa, and Natasha, but the ending was too vague to tell.

But the people who really seemed to benefit from the show, Jody and Jacklyn, ended up messing things up. Jacklyn deserves what she got for being an idiot, and I wish they said more of what happened with Jody. It seemed to be pretty serious, with them having sex and claiming she was "in love", so I don't know what they meant by that....

They basically said that Jody's relationship was not progressing and so they ended it. I'm sure one of them wanted more and one of them didn't.
    Yup, with donuts!!

If Joby and Abiola came out of it with a better understanding of how to relate to men, then the bootcamp did work for them. Just because their first relationships after taking this bootcamp did not result in marriage does not make it a failure. People have good relationships all the time that don't necessarily last forever.

Jacklyn on the other hand was a big dummy. I don't think she took anything out of the experience

Most of the girls, at least according to that blurb at the end, learned to approach dating in a whole new way. I doubt if any of them really expected to find their life partner in a few weeks at boot camp

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I think Jody "gave it up" too soon. She showed her hand waaay too early. She made the first move; probably not a wise decision.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Maybe he was into being on camera, and of course once that's no longer around, what was there?
    Anyway, i hope Jodi finds someone good enough. I also wish that i could drop-kick Jacky.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

+ Reply to Thread