+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Tough Love (VH1)

Re: Tough Love (VH1)

Quote Originally Posted by Peacheater;3431294;
    Arian's myspace blog tells a different story than what VH1 showed. Before I read it, I would have agreed with much what others have written.

MySpace.com Blogs - Arian from VH1's TOUGH LOVE MySpace Blog

(I've stolen my husband's account today; he's teaching today. He doesn't even watch this show. It's my own guilty pleasure. )

Jenny
    I just read it and it doesn't change my mind about her. She's pathetic, I don't believe a word of it. She is just trying to make up excuses for her behaviour.

Quote Originally Posted by Peacheater;3431294;
    Arian's myspace blog tells a different story than what VH1 showed. Before I read it, I would have agreed with much what others have written.

MySpace.com Blogs - Arian from VH1's TOUGH LOVE MySpace Blog

(I've stolen my husband's account today; he's teaching today. He doesn't even watch this show. It's my own guilty pleasure. )

Jenny
    I am a behavioral psychologist, and while I believe that reality shows are HIGHLY EDITED to create a story, I think that Arian is not being fully truthful in her blog. Her (and her mother's) behavior indicate some deep-seeded issues. She is overly sexual, and her mother provided reinforcement for that behavior on-screen for all to see. Whether Steve is a "tool" or not, does not belie the inappropriate behavior by both.

FORT Fogey

I agree. I don't feel bad for her at all. She wanted her "15 minutes" so she claims, and it was clear she was not there to change. So why should everyone have had tons of patience with her?

I believe that she manipulated her personality cuz she was on TV, but that's really not the point here is it?

FORT Fanatic

i just find it hard to believe that Arian was rapped. Not being rapped myself i would just assume if i experienced something that horrible i would take measure to protect myself. not saying rape is EVER anyone's fault, but you can minimize the risk. i don't think changing boyfriends like you change underwear and acting like a drunken slut on national tv is really protecting yourself.

her mother did not look like a deer in headlights to me. it looked like they both were enjoying "getting back at Steve". It was disgusting to watch the mother support Arian that way.

i love how she is mad that she lost air time on this show. because you know how much more of an idiot would have helped her "career".

FORT Newbie

Luggage is too heavy so she throws it down the stairs? What an eedjit.

For those of you who have watched already today, can you help me? While I was changing TVs, I missed
    Click to see Spoiler:
    the reason why Taylor chose to leave.
    Can anyone help me out? Thanks so much!

I'm watching.

Click to see Spoiler:
    To be honest, I don't understand the reason she gave. I'm going to have to re-watch that scene once the show's over. She did state she learned a lot while there and had made many changes. Truth is, I think she hadn't met anyone she was interested in spending a long date with.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Jacklyn got exactly what she deserved. I do feel bad for Jodi though, but she did it to herself.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;3432707;
    Jacklyn got exactly what she deserved. I do feel bad for Jodi though, but she did it to herself.
    I agree with you on both of these. I was never a fan of Jacklyn to begin with.

FORT Fanatic

this episode really disappointed me. the people i thought would have long term relationships didn't and the losers ended up with guys. just bleh.

+ Reply to Thread