+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Tough Love (VH1)

Re: Tough Love (VH1)

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetNerd;3412801;
    EXACTLY! I felt like he was sitting there thinking "oh crap what have I gotten myself in to... smile, there are cameras around.. oh crapohcrap"
    )
    Well, they left the show, so he doesn't have to worry about it anymore. I don't see being freaked out by being asked to be on a tv show as a problem--I'd flip if anyone asked me to go on a show with them for a few minutes, even if I had known them a little longer. So I figured he must be a good egg for showing up, and also for not taking the opportunity to start yammering about himself in order to get screen time.
    And yes, it's weird that she couldn't quit thinking about someone she met only a week before the show, but if that's where her head is right now, no need in wasting her (or Steve's) time any further.

At this point in time, Arianne might as well forget about falling in love, and just amuse herself being a ho until such time that she decides she really wants to meet someone to keep around a while.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaBox;3416117;
    Did anyone else find it incredibly rude the way the women were acting when they were "judging" those guys with the T-shirts? I don't know if those "facts" were actually true about those guys or not, but if they were.....wow. Laughing and making jokes about things like a guy being impotent or having chlamydia? That is really low.
    Yes I was sitting there with my mouth open just shocked at how HORRIBLE they were being. Honestly, I didn't find a single thing on those shirts that would have been a "deal breaker" for me if the person was good and honest and decent in every other way. The only one that even scared me was the copious amount of debt that man number 3's tee shirt advertised. But only because I know just how awful it can cripple your life to be in substantial debt.

I know a woman with a forever type STD she caught from an assault years ago and she and her husband live a very happy life with frankly tons more sex than Mr Nerd and I could ever have the energy for They even found a way to safely have 2 healthy children and may try for a third!

As far as the rest? A man who owns 3 houses and lives at home? who knows, why he does that. Maybe he owns 2 rental properties and "his" house is being built. There are plenty of good and reasonable reasons for that scenario. The man who is impotent? Good lord, he was foxy. I would be happy to second base it with him for ever
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

I take issue with Chlamydia boy. That can easily be treated and cured. What's his excuse? Is his debt getting in the way?
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;3416770;
    I take issue with Chlamydia boy. That can easily be treated and cured. What's his excuse? Is his debt getting in the way?
    That's true! I had though "gee that's an easy cure I think?" but I hadn't gone so far as to ask "so why hasn't he done it?" Yes perhaps bachelor #3 is off the table for me after all.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I'm sure the shirts that the guys were wearing weren't necessarily true statements of their lives. Gracious....we take things so seriously on these fake-A shows! More so a case of "Here you go, fella! This is who YOU are going to be today!"
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3416924;
    I'm sure the shirts that the guys were wearing weren't necessarily true statements of their lives. Gracious....we take things so seriously on these fake-A shows! More so a case of "Here you go, fella! This is who YOU are going to be today!"
    yeah, i assumed that they were fake. i dont think that guy would want to broadcast his chlamydia to his friends, family and potential future love interests. lol
    ignorance is excellence

Of course they are fake.
    I think that most of us(if not all) were speaking about the rolls these hired men were playing.
    But the part that is very real is how nasty these women were behaving. This was a test, and IMHO they failed.

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetNerd;3416983;
    Of course they are fake.
    I think that most of us(if not all) were speaking about the rolls these hired men were playing.
    But the part that is very real is how nasty these women were behaving. This was a test, and IMHO they failed.
    Actually, I think their reaction to the chlamydia reveal was more than fair. If someone knows they have an STD and knowingly infects a sex partner, that can be seen as an assault.

The impotent guy would be a dealbreaker for me. I dated one before and thought it wouldn't be a problem because I really liked the guy. But it was so frustrating because I am one that enjoys full action. He didn't get help for it, so he had to go.

I think Jaclyn and Brock are so cute together!! But what's with the preview of Jessa saying she doesn't like Steve? I had high hopes for her being one of the more "normal" (Likeable) girls. Did anyone see the clips for the next show, where they do a game show called: Crazy or Cute? It looks funny, but kinda mean. And one of the girls cannot take the teasing.

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle;3417795;
    I think Jaclyn and Brock are so cute together!! But what's with the preview of Jessa saying she doesn't like Steve? I had high hopes for her being one of the more "normal" (Likeable) girls. Did anyone see the clips for the next show, where they do a game show called: Crazy or Cute? It looks funny, but kinda mean. And one of the girls cannot take the teasing.
    I think Jessa says she doesn't like Steve because what happened with Arian and Steve. At least that is my guess. I do remember her saying that Arian and here were good friends in this last episode.

+ Reply to Thread