+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Chopping Block

FORT Fanatic

Re: The Chopping Block

I read in a British paper today that this show has been cancelled effective immediately.

I guess I wasn't the only one who found this chef tiresome.

I just saw something online saying the same thing. Bummer. I know Marco doesn't mug for the camera like Ramsay, but I was enjoying the lack of screaming and bleeped-out cussing. Plus, Marco actually cooked and showed the contestants techinques instead of just howling about how the risotto was overcooked. Well, hopefully they will make the remaining episodes available online.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

It's not surprising the show has been canceled. I think we were the only ones watching it.

If Lisa won I hope she still gets the money.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Well, dang. I'm enjoying this show more than Hell's Kitchen. I like the fact that the contestants have actual responsibilities in the kitchen and front of the house. After three episodes of CB, I have a better sense of the contestants' abilities than I do after twice as many episodes of HK.

Premium Member

So are they at least going to tell us who won? I hate when they cancel a reality show in the middle of it.

On NBC''s web site for the show they have removed the air time for the show. They do, however, mention the next episode. I wouldn't be surprised if they continue to air the show online.

Arrrgh, I can't view NBC video. The Canadian affiliate better offer the remaining shows online, but there's nothing on the City TV website as of yet.
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

How/why does the NBC Internet signal get blocked in Canada?

Good question, I'm not tech-savvy enough to understand how it works. We can't view any of the U.S. network site videos.

Just for fun I went to the City TV site. I tried to view a video from Breakfast Television. Sure enough, it told me I couldn't view the video from my current country or location. So, I tried BBC4. Same thing!

That's just wrong!! Why are people not allowed to watch content from other countries on the Internet?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast