+ Reply to Thread

Thread: VH1's New Competitive Reality Series "Born to Diva"

FORT Newbie

VH1's New Competitive Reality Series "Born to Diva"

“Born to Diva”
    VH1’s competitive new reality series
    All week at 10:00 PM starting Apr 28
    It should be a lot of fun to watch. Here’s the scoop:
    For the past several years, VH1 has celebrated many artists in their Diva’s live specials, this year VH1’s top record producers have embarked on a five-city tour in search to find a “diva in the rough” to join that rarified club.
    Each city had the guidance of their very own resident divas: Patti Labelle, (Philadelphia) Gloria Estefan, (Miami) Lisa Stansfield, (London) and T-Boz and Chili of TLC, (Atlanta) and Kelly Rowland of Destiny’s Child (New York). One singer from each city will participate in a “diva boot camp” where the producers and their team will attempt to turn raw talent into polished performers. The top five semi-finalists will compete in a live showcase to try and win the final three spots. Then America can log on to VH1.com and vote for the winner and find out who wins when she walks out on stage during the VH1’s 2003 star-studded “Divas Live” special.

Log on to VH1.com at: http://www.vh1.com/shows/dyn/born_to_diva/series.jhtml for Show Updates, Born to Diva Message Boards, and to enter the VH1 Born to Diva Sweepstakes!

Does the world really need another "diva"? :rolleyes:
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Insert Funny "Quote" Here nofx242's Avatar
    I love the way they toss the word Diva around. They had some R&B singer on last year with 1 so so hit and called her a Diva.

Ok I think I'm a complete junkie, I had sworn I'd NEVER EVER EVER watch this show, HAHAHAHAHA of course I did!!! Just happened upon it last night and it really wasn't half bad thankfully. I'm not at all into this "diva" crap, but hey it's a reality show and was actually entertaining for a half hour, yep I'll be watching.

I don't get VH1 so unless it's picked up by Much Music (Canadian equivalent to MTV) I don't think I'll get the chance to see this.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread