+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: RuPaul's Drag Race (Mondays 9PM, Logo)

Re: RuPaul's Drag Race

Ohhh I am rooting hard for Nina!!
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

I guess I'm for Nina too. But after the last few weeks with Rebecca still hanging on (& winning!), I'm seriously over this show. I won't watch anymore, but I'll get the recaps from a funny/snarky blog.

How did I miss this show up till now? Oh--that's right, I was working at night until a couple of weeks ago. Still, I'll be glad for once to see a recap/blooper edition of a show so I can sort of see what I've missed. I did get to see 2-shows worth last night though. I didn't care for Bebe's wig-snatching lip sync performance, and in the following show, I was sorry to see Shannel go--but anyone should know never to nominate themselves to be eliminated from any competition if they really don't want to leave.
    I hope they will repeat the whole series--i'll be here for several weeks and would like to see!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by queenb;3381066;
    How did I miss this show up till now? Oh--that's right, I was working at night until a couple of weeks ago. Still, I'll be glad for once to see a recap/blooper edition of a show so I can sort of see what I've missed. I did get to see 2-shows worth last night though. I didn't care for Bebe's wig-snatching lip sync performance, and in the following show, I was sorry to see Shannel go--but anyone should know never to nominate themselves to be eliminated from any competition if they really don't want to leave.
    I hope they will repeat the whole series--i'll be here for several weeks and would like to see!

QueenB, Shannel seriously got screwed on several challenge wins. I think she was fed up & gave up. I also think the mooning was a big F*U to the judges.

Either Rebecca is Ru's new boy toy, or she's screwing someone else on the panel. None of the contestants like her either. In several post interviews, they've all said they don't understand her aesthetic (she's a cross-dresser, not a DQ), she was stuck up & never tried to get close to them.

FORT Fogey

QueenB, Shannel seriously got screwed on several challenge wins. I think she was fed up & gave up. I also think the mooning was a big F*U to the judges.
    then again they probably were keeping the big prize for her at the end. She shouldn't have nominated herself, period

Thanks--what is the 'normal' night for this show?
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

New episodes air Mondays at 10 on Logo, and show up on VH1 a day or two later.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I jsut so happen to know Bebe Zahara Benet from the Gay 90's in Minnesota, and she turns it out every night. So Im rooting for Bebe.
    Team Stacy Ann

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

What is the Logo channel?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

it's a 24 hour gay and lesbian channel - look it up on your cable provider website to find out if it carries it (I know that Time Warner does)
    A good book should leave you... slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading it. ~William Styron, interview, Writers at Work, 1958

+ Reply to Thread