+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 45 FirstFirst ... 282930313233343536373839404142434445 LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: RuPaul's Drag Race (Mondays 9PM, Logo)

Re: RuPaul's Drag Race / Drag U (Mondays 9PM, Logo)

I too was super pleased with Ru's decision.

Honey had scary-bad fashion sense and little to no rhythm and Vivienne was gorgeous but not a glamazon. To complain about being with the high energy group? Sweetie - that's what you needed!! Duh!

And how cool was it to see Nick Lazzarini and Travis Wall from So You Think You Can Dance!!!!! Both are so talented, but Travis is really making a name for himself in the world of choreography. So happy to see them!
    The ballet was funny and surprisingly well done by some.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. A. Schweitzer

RuPaul's Drag Race / Drag U (Mondays 9PM, Logo)

It was cool seeing Travis and Nick. They did a good job with the ballet. Trying to teach some of those queens had to be a chore.

Vivian just didn't have it. It did not matter what group she was in, she still did not have that umph is looking for.
    Gala62 likes this.

Count me in with doing cartwheels over Ru's absolutely dead-on-target decision.

I don't think Honey would know what drag dressing was if it'd come up and hit her in the face. I'm sorry, but if I want to see caftans all the time, all I have to do is open my closet door.

And Vivian? Pretty, yes. But being half comatose when you need to set the world on fire does NOT cut it.

Coco had me almost falling on the floor when she chose Alyssa. But she proved she knew what she was doing, 'cause Alyssa ROCKED that swan. And Coco was very gracious at how well she did with that, too, so good for HER, as well!

Like the rest of you, I really enjoyed seeing Travis and Nick. And yep, Travis DOES seem to be becoming a force to be reckoned with in the world of choreography!

Good for HIM, too!
    beerbelly likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

"I don't think Honey would know what drag dressing was if it'd come up and hit her in the face. I'm sorry, but if I want to see caftans all the time, all I have to do is open my closet door."

LOL!
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

^^ Yes, that was hilarious.

I'm SOOO glad that a) nobody talked Jinkx out of doing Little Edie Beale, and b) that she won the challenge! She was brilliant, and it was hilarious how she blew past the other queens who had no idea what she was doing. I knew that Ru, Julie & Julie would get what she was doing, which is all that matters, so I'm glad she didn't second-guess herself.

Also, I am sooooo over Alyssa. Everything Coco and the others were saying about her seems true, about how she fights and how she is all about competing and is incapable of being honest for a second if she thinks it's bad strategy. It's too bad she had immunity -- although Lenashia would have gone home anyway, it would have been nice to have Alyssa get knocked down a peg by lip-syncing for her life.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Jinkx was awesome in the Snatch Game. I could've watch that character over and over. The rest of queens impersonations were just blah up against Jinkx. Poor Leneysha.

I agree about Alyssa. I am tired of the same old mess from her. Wish she would go next.

Roxxy was serving it up on the runway. I almost screamed "werrrrrk bitch" at the tv but didn't wanna wake up the baby. Lol!

Can I just say I die laughing at Rupaul in the intro to Untucked when he says "I hope you're hungry cuz the catch of the day is shnappa". I fall out every single time.
    RealVoyeur and MFWalkoff like this.

Quote Originally Posted by kireelady View Post
    Can I just say I die laughing at Rupaul in the intro to Untucked when he says "I hope you're hungry cuz the catch of the day is shnappa". I fall out every single time.
    Me too! Ru seems a lot more relaxed this season.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

I was shocked that the contestants didn't know what Grey Gardens was. It's like not knowing what AbFab is. I thought Little Edie was spot on and so funny.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

I raised an eyebrow when I heard about Little Edie, but that bitch ROCKED!!!!!!!!!!!

And count me IN on the "Alyssa is a $#!+-starter bandwagon. She could sashay away or drop and die right this second, and it would not bother me in the least.

SURE, this is a competition, yada, yada. But Alyssa is childish, mean, and mean-spirited, to boot. Pretty much 99.9% of the time.

And that crap gets OLD.

I hope her ass is out the door next.

I REALLY do.
    Gala62 likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

+ Reply to Thread