+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 45 FirstFirst ... 27282930313233343536373839404142434445 LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: RuPaul's Drag Race (Mondays 9PM, Logo)

RuPaul's Drag Race / Drag U (Mondays 9PM, Logo)

That's true about Serena. She was a bit much and has a whole lot to learn.

I'd love to see out takes of judges' table. I know it must be a laugh riot. Their names escape me, but the guest judges were off the hook. I think they hit up the Illusions Lounge before taping and had a few sips of joy juice.

Re: RuPaul's Drag Race / Drag U (Mondays 9PM, Logo)

It was Juliette Lewis and Kristen Johnson, along with the usual Michelle Vasage and Santino Rice. I loved it when Kristen disagreed with Santino by saying, "Oh shut up Santino!"
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Thanks MFW. Juliette Lewis cracked me up the whole time. I just know she had a few cocktails before and/or during taping. I wanted more more more. Maybe there's extra clips on Logo's website.

Any favorites yet? I live for Latin queens, so Lineysha Sparks is a top fave. She really played the heck out of Tyra. Roxxy and Coco are other faves and I'm also kind of digging Jinkx after last night's epi.

I just read all of their bios on Reality Tea which are kind of funny. But what I find interesting is that Honey Mahogany is originally from Ethiopian. I teach many Ethiopians at my college and I just know anything drag related is just not a good look. I'm now dying to somehow bring up Miss Honey and see what their reactions are. Actually it may be easy since I teach cultural anthropology and we discuss gender and sexuality. Oh snap! I may have some new material for that chapter. Thanks Ru!
    Last edited by kireelady; 02-05-2013 at 09:13 AM.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Have we seen the last of this show on VH-1?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Just poppin' in for a quick sec . . .

This latest ep where Serena hit the bricks is one of my (so far) Drag Race favorites!

I wonder if Serena watched the shows she was on and LEARNED anything about her behavior from them?

TRUST me, I am NOT holding my breath on that!!!!!!!

And no, despite what each of them said, I suspect we may not've heard the last of the Coco/Alyssa dust-up.

TALK about silly!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

The more Coco & Alyssa talk about the past (or talk around it, reall), the more I think they got together before the season and decided to play up the drama for the cameras. None of the sort-of explanations they've given about their history make much sense so far. They've obviously teasing it so that it lasts longer.

I can't wait for Alyssa to go, I really don't think much of her so far.
    ness likes this.

I haven't been able to watch the show yet - but am glad to know it's on VH-1 again this year.

That said, did see that Pandora is doing recaps and opinions of the episodes. I really think Ru got the hint that many people like Pandora and felt she was truly robbed by the teams competition during the All-Stars.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I've only seen it on VH-1 once this season, and that was a couple of weeks ago. Saw the first episode, and then it disappeared.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

What an ending! After that lip-sync, Ru did exactly what I was hoping she would do! HALLELU!

This season is really getting good. The challenges are more creative (especially this week) and they're really doing well at getting rid of the dead weight early. REALLY well after tonight!

Tonight's results were indeed the best choice. I was also hoping for that result.

The ballet was an interesting challenge. I'm glad it was something different from past seasons' challenges.
    beerbelly likes this.

+ Reply to Thread