+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 45 FirstFirst ... 242526272829303132333435363738394041424344 ... LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: RuPaul's Drag Race (Mondays 9PM, Logo)

Re: RuPaul's Drag Race / Drag U (Mondays 9PM, Logo)

I am not feeling this team thing. I wanted a full season of All-Stars! (Especially since they brought back almost all of my faves) But tbh I feel like they're doing it so they can give Team Rujube the crown, they were royally robbed by Tyra in season 2.

I like Jujubee; however, I do agree that a team season is ridiculous because drag queens tend to perform solo or small groups. And, as we saw with Pandora's early ouster - a bad drag queen teammate can ruin your chances, because honestly IMHO Pandora is miles and decades away in talent over Mimi.

Didn't Mimi also go and pick up someone spin them around and set them down during her first season during the lip sync for her life?

Yes, Mimi was the one who picked up India Ferrah and spun her around -- Ru had none of it, and sent Mimi home. But Mimi wasn't that good on the show anyway so she wouldn't have lasted long with or without the wrestling moves.

She campaigned her fans on Facebook to vote her into All-Stars -- it's the only reason I can think of why she and Tammie Brown were picked.

This whole team thing bugs me too -- I guess they wanted it to be a short season for budget reasons or something.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I was sorry to see Alexis Mateo get the boot this week, I like her. Bam!
    Chad seems to have more of a bad attitude this season, not sure why. I really liked her last season, but not so much this time around. Jujubee is my very favorite drag racer from all seasons though, she should have won. She better win All Stars, or I will be so mad LOL

Will a team be declared winners, or will the teams be broken up now and each compete individually? I really don't understand why they went with the all star teams.

I don't know any spoilers, but my guess would be that Ru will drop the bomb at the beginning of this Monday's episode that the teams are done, and it's every queen for herself.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    I don't know any spoilers, but my guess would be that Ru will drop the bomb at the beginning of this Monday's episode that the teams are done, and it's every queen for herself.
    I hope you are correct.
    Jujubee for the win!!

RuPaul's Drag Race / Drag U (Mondays 9PM, Logo)

Team Juju!!!

I also love JuJu and was cracking up when Rosie Perez (I think that was her) who said she gives good mouth with the lip syncing LOL

YAY! So happy that neither Raven or JuJuBee got eliminated. When they had to lip sync against each other, my heart sank.

No more teams next week... hooray for that.
    Interesting that fans can start voting now for who should be the 1st All-Star.

Can't say I'm surprised at the winner, I just don't think she should be the face of All Stars considering her whole act is based on impersonating one person.
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread