+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 44 FirstFirst ... 232425262728293031323334353637383940414243 ... LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: RuPaul's Drag Race (Mondays 9PM, Logo)

Re: RuPaul's Drag Race / Drag U (Mondays 9PM, Logo)

Quote Originally Posted by its_glinda_now View Post
    Love the cast! Most of my favorites made it back, can't wait for this season!

It was Willam the was disqualified, Chad was a pretty flawless contestant on the show and I can't wait to see him again!
    Oh sorry, my mistake. Thankfully RuPaul didn't make that error - I got worried there.

I have to watch on their web site now (it's not on VH1 anymore sadly) so sometimes I get confused in the details when it gets stalled.

Most of the queens I did like though, but a few I haven't really gotten to see work.

The first episode of All-Stars is available to watch now on their Facebook page, in advance of the premiere this coming Monday:

https://www.facebook.com/RuPaulsAllStarsDragRace
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

RuPaul's Drag Race / Drag U (Mondays 9PM, Logo)

Thanks MFW.

There aren't any real spoilers here, just info on the first episode. I put tags for those who chose not to preview it.

Click to see Spoiler:
    I don't understand why they did this duo thing. I get they needed to make it a quick season because production had to do season 5. But if that's the case, why not scratch Drag U (since, let's be honest, it doesn't hold a candle to Drag Race) and do a FULL All-Star season?? Otherwise, this is gonna be a quick and disappointing season since the duo twist. Honestly, it's also really sh***y that the contestants don't get to lip sync for their lives and have to trust their partner. I guess that's the point of Synergy though, right? Pandora was silly to let MiMi lip sync. If you were worried about your position, you should have went up against Chad or Shannel to keep yourself in the game!

One last thing, this is starting to remind me of The Challenge for drag queens haha.
    Last edited by waywyrd; 10-19-2012 at 02:08 PM.

Shmee, I totally agree about this season.

As soon as I saw Manila I felt sad. I'm assuming this was filmed before her partner passed away right?
    Yup, with donuts!!

Yes, it must have been filmed & finished before Sahara Davenport passed away.

Seeing that train wreck Mimi Imfurst in the cast made me angry, and thinking why didn't they just let Sahara take that spot instead (or any one of a dozen other queens).

Pandora Boxx got the shaft. I hope this working-in-pairs thing is tossed away soon.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

They will either have to ditch the pairs thing or bring in other All-Stars. This season will be over in a few episodes if they don't. Mimi......I don't have words.......she screams of mental issues. I understand that being different will put you in a corner in life but as a drag queen, I get the opposite from most of them........they are fierce and she is not fierce, she's pretending to be ok with herself while putting on a not so good show. A good couch and a therapist might be in order. JMO
    Yup, with donuts!!

JMHO . . .

Not saying I'm going to kick DRAS to the curb, YET.

But the whole team thing has turned me off, too.

Surely, Ru must have SOMETHING up her sleeve that we don't have a clue about, yet?

I hope so, 'cause I SURE would hate to walk away from this.

And Mimi?

Please.

Pandora got SCREWED through no fault of her own.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

RuPaul's Drag Race / Drag U (Mondays 9PM, Logo)

This team thing is for the birds. I don't know why Ru went down this road. It's unfair and doesn't give these all-stars a fighting chance to show their unique individuality. I agree that this will make for a very short season.

So glad to see my boos Latrice Mutha'effin Royale and Jujubee. If ever Latrice is in town doing a show, I am so there.
    its_glinda_now likes this.

+ Reply to Thread