+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 45 FirstFirst ... 222324252627282930313233343536373839404142 ... LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: RuPaul's Drag Race (Mondays 9PM, Logo)

Re: RuPaul's Drag Race (Logo)

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    And it turns out Willam's story wasn't so much evil as funny (if it's true): He had to keep the fact that he was on the show from his husband, so he told him that he was going to Canada to shoot a low-budget movie. His husband supposedly tracked him down, and ended up spending some "quality time" with him in his hotel room, which what is against the rules.

It doesn't really add up, since all the other queens were able to tell their partners/loved ones about being there. But hey, if there's more to it, then it's either boring, or so ugly that we're better off not knowing...
    I am having to watch the Logo site for the episodes this season, but am not bothered with spoilers. That said, I'm glad that someone other than a couture drag (probably not correct, but I have felt that way with the past two season's winners), didn't win. Sharon just seems interesting in her Goth type persona, and it's original and admittedly creative.

As far as William - I think this is the clincher: You say that they were allowed to tell their loved ones/partners that they were competing.

The violation here would be that his husband came to the place they were staying in, and fooled around. It would be that he was there, which could end up causing leaks if someone put two and two together as to the standings of contestants, and therefore I can see the DQ.

I just hope that the night was worth the DQ.

Re: RuPaul's Drag Race (Logo)

Happy for Sharon...VERY happy Phi Phi didn't get it. I sure hope to see Chad on future shows asap! what a class act
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. A. Schweitzer

Re: RuPaul's Drag Race / Drag U (Logo)

New season of Drag U starts tonight at 9PM ET.

That should tide us over until All-Star Drag Race this fall, and then another season of Drag Race in late January.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Re: RuPaul's Drag Race / Drag U (Mondays 9PM, Logo)

I was sooooo happy that Latrice Royale was one of the makeover professors last night. So happy to see her. And of course I was pleased as punch to see Jujubee. She's ma'fave.

It was great to see Latrice and Juju last night. Love them!
    I also really like Manilla but she was looking pretty rough last night, that wig was just not werkin for her, but she always cracks me up.

Yeah, I liked all three, too, but I just LOVED seeing Latrice!

She's great!

Also, is it just me, or did her makeup seem to be blended a little better? Her cheek shading seemed to have stepped up a notch, and I liked that.

And, yeah, I agree . . . Manila is cool by me, but compared to Latrice and Juju, she DID look JUST a little wee tad bit rode hard and put up wet!!!!!!

LOL!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

from the commercial my All-Star cast predictions (and using some common sense on who have remained favorites from seasons past)

Click to see Spoiler:

1. Shannel
    2. Ongina
    3. Raven
    4. JujuBee
    5. Pandora Boxx (confirmed)
    6. Manila
    7. Alexis Mateo (pretty obvious from commercial)
    8. Yara Sofia
    9. Mimi Imfurst (I heard she's there because she cheated with an automatic vote for the public vote)
    10. Willam
    11. Chad Michaels
    12. Latrice Royal (very apparent from commercial)

which is a decent cast. I personally don't think Alexis should be there but whatever. Also, Mimi obviously shouldn't be there but I guess they have their villain.

New promo revealing the All-Star cast:

RuPaul's All Stars Drag Race: Cast Reveal | Video Clips, Watch Full Episodes Online

Mimi Imfurst? Tammie Brown? Really? Otherwise it's a good cast.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Pretty much I'm OK with this case - some I've never seen and one I am like "OK, you have to have a villain...

My main issue is this:

Click to see Spoiler:
    WHY is someone who was disqualified and dismissed from this show allowed back? Chad Michaels broke the rules by having his partner come over what's to stop it happening again?

Mimi honestly annoyed me and acted totally unladylike last time (I mean unqueenlike but you know what I mean) and shouldn't be there. Even Shangela acted better.

Love the cast! Most of my favorites made it back, can't wait for this season!

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    Pretty much I'm OK with this case - some I've never seen and one I am like "OK, you have to have a villain...

My main issue is this:

Click to see Spoiler:
    WHY is someone who was disqualified and dismissed from this show allowed back? Chad Michaels broke the rules by having his partner come over what's to stop it happening again?

Mimi honestly annoyed me and acted totally unladylike last time (I mean unqueenlike but you know what I mean) and shouldn't be there. Even Shangela acted better.
    It was Willam the was disqualified, Chad was a pretty flawless contestant on the show and I can't wait to see him again!

+ Reply to Thread