+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 46 FirstFirst ... 212223242526272829303132333435363738394041 ... LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: RuPaul's Drag Race (Mondays 9PM, Logo)

Re: RuPaul's Drag Race (Logo)

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    This is the second week where I've found the new episode leaked online a day early.

DO I WATCH IT? Hmm... (yeah I'm gonna but I won't spoil, lol)
    Not much to spoil since it was just the recap episode, but it was still a good episode. If you happen to catch a leak of the finale, though, PLEASE SPOIL IT!
    Parkhillian likes this.

I'm pulling for Chad for the win, too, Sharom second, and Phi Phi third.

I'll miss Latrice. I was hoping she could make it to F3, at LEAST, but, oh well.

Girlfriend still ain't gonna be hurtin', though.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

I'm rooting for Sharon, but I will settle for "anyone but Phi Phi". She has issues.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I'm hoping for Chad, then Sharon, obviously NOT Phi Phi!
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. A. Schweitzer

it's been a wild ride! Parkhillian's Avatar

Ahhhhh really Ru? Now I gotta rock the vote for Chad!

Ru deserves a big stage-slap for pulling that stunt at the end of the show! NOT COOL.

On the bright side, could it be that she is actually taking the viewers' opinions into account this time? (This probably means she was ready to crown Phi Phi but she knew she wouldn't have lived long if she did.

I'm still pulling for Sharon, I'd be just as happy with Chad. I think the stuff that Michelle and Santino were saying during deliberations was BS. Phi Phi is NOT the new generation of drag, that would be Sharon. Phi Phi acts like a showgirl, dresses like a showgirl, and she lip-sync'd like a showgirl tonight just to prove it. When she choked at things like the political debate, she showed once and for all that she is a not a superstar -- she is a chorus boy in a dress.

And who says the winner of a season has to be the FUTURE of drag anyway? It's only a 1-year reign, so what would be wrong with giving it to an old pro like Chad? They need to get things in a better perspective as they are eliminating queens each week.

Well, one more week of wondering. I was ready to let go of this show tonight, what with DWTS and baseball starting up again. Too much stuff on TV!
    its_glinda_now likes this.
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

oh boy, I about died when they said Phi Phi was the new generation of drag...wtf???
    I don't think so!

I, too, think Ru was going for Phi Phi, but realized that opinion was against her.

The main thing I see against Chad honestly is Raja. Having an "older" winner last time is going to hurt her. I hope Ru wises up though and rewards a consumate professional.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. A. Schweitzer

it's been a wild ride! Parkhillian's Avatar

And the winner is:

Click to see Spoiler:
    Sharon Needles.

YES! Tra la la, tra la la!

That was one messy reunion show, but it was a lot of fun too. And ALL BOW BEFORE SHARON NEEDLES!

My faith in this show has been restored. I don't know what I would have done if Ru had crowned Phi Phi, but I think he knew that would be suicide for the show.

And congrats to Miss Congeniality, Miss Latrice Royale! The crowd went crazy for her, I was so happy for her.

What a crazy season. And from what Ru was saying, I guess there's going to be another season of Drag U this summer before All-Stars this fall. We're coming close to having year-round Drag Race! It's breeding like Top Chef spinoffs...

And it turns out Willam's story wasn't so much evil as funny (if it's true): He had to keep the fact that he was on the show from his husband, so he told him that he was going to Canada to shoot a low-budget movie. His husband supposedly tracked him down, and ended up spending some "quality time" with him in his hotel room, which what is against the rules.

It doesn't really add up, since all the other queens were able to tell their partners/loved ones about being there. But hey, if there's more to it, then it's either boring, or so ugly that we're better off not knowing...
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Yep, I was rooting for Chad . . .

But I grew to like Sharon, too, so I'm glad she won, and congratulations and good luck to her!

Had Phi Phi taken the crown, I'd've stopped watching!

And kudos to Latrice! If ANYBODY deserved Miss Congeniality and a professorial spot on Drag U, it was her!

Pretty satisfying, all around!!
    AmyKay and Parkhillian like this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

+ Reply to Thread