+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: RuPaul's Drag Race (Mondays 9PM, Logo)

FORT Fanatic

Re: RuPaul's Drag Race

Quote Originally Posted by hutchlover;3363329;
    I disagree with the Rebecca win.

While her boxer-girl looked the most like her - it was a boring & blase look. Shannel had the biggest makeover with Sweepea & Nina & her girl actually LOOKED like mother/daughter.

While I agree that Ongina's was the worst (those pants on her were just wrong), Bebe was so over-the-top & desperate & tossing off her wig like Shannel, looked too obvious & begging. Also, I did not care for Bebe's attitude with Michelle.
    I agree with you about Bebe. But I think the drama in her lip sync was why she stayed over Ongina ( I personally don't like the over the top performances but this is Reality Television).

I think Ru was really upset to have to choose between these two, for I think she likes them both as I do. It was a shame it came down to 2 of my favorites.

FORT Fanatic

RuPaul is scheduled to be on The View tomorrow according to my DVR Schedule. ( Can you tell I love this show).

That was so sad to see Ongina go, but I think her makeover of her girl was the worst. I so hope Rebecca goes home next. I don't like her at all and her makeup always looks awful. I hope any of these 3, Bebe, Shannel, or Nina make it to the final 2.

Does anyone think that the reason the show keeps playing the SilverFish clip (where Rebecca says she would boot Shannel, because she is her biggest competition), is an indicator that they will be the final two?

Gosh I hope not - in Rebecca's case.

Man, Rebecca can't make it to the end. I think Nina should have won last week - she was FLAWLESS in her interpretation of the challenge. I keep thinking someone wants to have sex with Rebecca because she is awful (okay she did that challenge okay but the Viva Glam should have had her booted right out!) I hope Nina or Shannel wins. I think Shannel is actually very nice, and has an honest opinion of herself. She says when she does a poor job.

Quote Originally Posted by duplessis3;3375778;
    Man, Rebecca can't make it to the end. I think Nina should have won last week - she was FLAWLESS in her interpretation of the challenge. I keep thinking someone wants to have sex with Rebecca because she is awful (okay she did that challenge okay but the Viva Glam should have had her booted right out!) I hope Nina or Shannel wins. I think Shannel is actually very nice, and has an honest opinion of herself. She says when she does a poor job.
    You know I thought Nina was dead-on as well. But I watched it again this weekend, and I realize the problem the judges had with Mia:

She looked like a Drag Queen.

The girls were supposed to be real life female versions of the DQ's characters, and Nina was too close to the punk/genderfck character. She should've done her 'Madonna at 50' character.

FORT Fogey

ongina was quiet the showstopper of this show. i think it will be bland now. i was shocked i thought he/she was a lock for top 3 unless that hiv revelation.....

I'm not watching anymore. Much as I love Mz. Rue; I have plans for tonight, so I found a spoiler to tonight's show and..... I'm fricking done.

Sorry, Mz. Rue, but you were WAAAYYY wrong in your decision to keep ugly nose over quiet Jade.

Huh?
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

I haven't disliked Rebecca as much as everyone else this season, but I'm baffled as to why she stayed. Shannel basically gave up and quit in order for it to happen.

Rebecca's voguing was a joke, her outfits were cheap and her speech was lame. Shannel probably turned off the Absolut guy by doing that Hannibal Lecter impersonation, but that alone shouldn't have lost it for her. She shouldn't have given up in the end.

So it's down to Bebe, Nina and Rebecca. But I think next week is a bloopers/clip show instead of the finale. Should be fun, and full of BLEEPs.
    Last edited by MFWalkoff; 03-09-2009 at 11:11 PM.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread