+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 46 FirstFirst ... 181920212223242526272829303132333435363738 ... LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: RuPaul's Drag Race (Mondays 9PM, Logo)

Re: RuPaul's Drag Race (Logo)

Love Sharon Needles, very edgy! As to Jiggly...whatever her name is...why is she still on this show? Princess was way above her. I would rather see a glamorous impersonator than someone that I, and I am sure a lot others, would not go to clubs to see...unless they were Sofie Tucker or Rosie O'Donnell impersonators!

Plus, she needs to get her teeth done, those back teeth are rotting away! Ughhhh...not sexy at all!
    Last edited by Storm915; 02-17-2012 at 11:30 AM. Reason: Forgot this tidbit....

Not sure about most of the girls on this season so far, but I love Kenya. She's so petite and just cute. Her walk is fee-yus!! I also like Latrice and kind of like Sharon Needles, but she turned out to be a bit of a meany in the last episode. The jury is still out on her in my book.

Wish Jiggly would go somewhere. Ugh! What a needy pain in the fanny. Also, so she's very unattractive, not because of her weight, but just overall. Actually, most of the girls in my opinion are just not attractive or cute.

But Rupaul is gorgeous! I think I start to drool a little bit when he walks the runway before judging. Sickening!!! I remember going out to get MAC makeup years ago when I found out that's what he wore. I figured if MAC can do that for him, it can work wonders for me. LOL!
    Last edited by kireelady; 02-17-2012 at 08:59 PM.

The thing that bothers me about Jiggly, and it's a very petty thing, is that she never shuts her mouth. I just want to reach through the tv and push her chin up to make her mouth close.

I don't know if anyone is watching Untucked so I'll put this next bit in spoiler form.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    When Jiggly saw the video of her brother and started sobbing so dramatically, I started laughing. Then when she explained that it was the anniversary of her mother's death, I felt so terrible! That taught me a lesson.
    Storm915 likes this.

My favorite so far is Sharon Needles. I love her look. Her tattoos are crazy - Tammy Faye and I think I saw a smurf? Who does that?

Love Kenya and just love this program!
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

Really good episode tonight! I liked the sitcom challenge, and Max Mutchnik (sp?) was a good choice for directing it.

Unfortunately, Phi Phi was her usual hateful, oversensitive, spiteful self. I'm getting tired of her fast. Unfortunately, there are still several less polished queens who will probably go before she does, so it's not likely to end soon. I'm hoping that maybe there will be some Untucked coming up where we get Phi Phi's sob story about what turned her (him, actually, it's the person not the queen) into such a sourpuss.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I saw an advance copy of tonight's episode:

Click to see Spoiler:
    The challenge is to design a magazine cover based on titles that the winner of the Mini-Challenge gives out to the queens. They each had to write the copy for the cover, pose for a cover shot, and then lay out the cover design.

For the mini-challenge, the library was open! The queens took turns reading each other. Latrice, Willam and Chad did really well, and Sharon got a couple of good ones in. Phi Phi completely choked (as usual). Ru named Latrice the winner.

In the workroom, Phi Phi continued to be a spiteful, hateful b**** and advised Jiggly Caliente to take her fitness magazine cover seriously instead of going for laughs, which he knew was the wrong advice. Phi Phi then went over to Willam and bragged about sabotaging Jiggly, who is already a wreck for being in the bottom so many times. Even Willam was taken aback. I was so hoping that Phi Phi would bomb and be sent home this week.

The winner and the bottom two were surprising. To my anger and dismay, Phi Phi won her first challenge. But honestly, hers was the only professional looking cover, and somehow she managed to put a really good look together for the runway. Also, everyone else basically bombed with their covers, and the runway was hit or miss for most of them.

Jiggly was in the bottom (of course), but shockingly, she had to lip-synch against Willam, who had a cheap cover and a 5 o'clock shadow on the runway. But the song was My Vida Loca by Pam Tillis (one of this week's judges), and Jiggly was out of her element. So, Ru asked Jiggly "May I call you Jiggly?" for the last time.

It was kind of a subdued episode overall, which was surprising. The worst thing this show could do is to lose its edge. But it's so unique that it's hard to fault the show for sticking to the formula.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I love Latrice too! I love her laugh and sorry she didn't win the 'float' challenge. Her makeup was 'sickening'. : )
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

FORT Newbie

I fell asleep! why was Willam disqualified/thrown out?

Still dont know. I even watched untucked which I dont normally do, and they kept teasing it but never said. Just that he broke some agreement in the contract *shrug*
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

FORT Newbie

Thanks AmyKay. I can't find anything online either, but I didn't have a heck of a lot of time to look either.

+ Reply to Thread