+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 46 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: RuPaul's Drag Race (Mondays 9PM, Logo)

Re: RuPaul's Drag Race (Logo)

I agree, MFWalkoff. I love a good reading and some shade-throwing now and then but I do not like the outright meanness. I was not a fan of the Heathers vs. Boogers fights last season either. I hope it calms down as the season progresses.

I was kind of glad they sent the "pretty one" home, her lip-synch was pathetic imo - all she did was shake her boobies for cryin out loud! I thought Jiggly totally kicked her butt.

I like a lot of the queens so far. Sharon and Princess are fierce! Kenya and Phi Phi are gorgeous, and I really love Jiggly's personality.

I do not like Willam, she's not cute and she's not even half as cute as she thinks she is. She really thought she would be the "pretty one"? Psh!

Can't wait for next week!

Only knew the show was back because of this week's episode of The Soup. I now need to catch the one missed episode and I will be back into the groove. Glad one of my favorite shows is back!

I'm seeing a lot of parallels between this season and last. Can't really do many right now but I mean there is one person from Puerto Rico that even sounds and physically looks (out of drag) like Yara Sofia. And that Gothic Chick reminds me of the two harder edged chicks from last season, one that who got picked up on somebody's shoulders during a lipsync.

Quote Originally Posted by Endit View Post
    I'm seeing a lot of parallels between this season and last. Can't really do many right now but I mean there is one person from Puerto Rico that even sounds and physically looks (out of drag) like Yara Sofia. And that Gothic Chick reminds me of the two harder edged chicks from last season, one that who got picked up on somebody's shoulders during a lipsync.
    I agree about the Yara Sofia look-alike, (although I think Kenya is prettier than Yara) my boyfriend thought they actually brought her back. Idk if I agree about Sharon (if that's who you meant) looking or being like India Ferrah though, I thought India was jank and boring tbh.

I'm sad that VH-1 isn't airing Drag Race this year. Thankfully the episodes are available online, but it's so much better viewing the show on a big TV screen .

I haven't found any favorites yet, I can't even keep straight who is who yet. I watched episode one and untucked so far, wow! Big time cat fights!
    Willam (is that her name) needs to shut up with all the "I've been on this show and that show" trash talk. Someone is going to punch her before too long.

I cracked up when one of the big girls said "This is not RuPaul's Best Friend Drag Race!" in the midst of the fight. LOL

The one, I believe the name is Chad ____, who had plastic surgery to look like Cher.. what was he thinking? Yikes, his face looks bad when he's not in drag (not that it looks any better in drag actually). I would think that distinctive of a look could really be limiting. I guess we shall see as the show progresses.

Piyah Martell, Transgender Teen, To Guest Star On 'RuPaul's Drag Race'

First Posted: 02/13/2012 10:49 am Updated: 02/13/2012 11:58 am

Last fall we interviewed Piyah Martell, a transgender teen and Internet sensation who was born with a rare condition called Caudal Regression Syndrome that kept her spine and legs from fully developing in the womb.

Martell has gained a following thanks to her YouTube cover videos of songs by artists like Lady Gaga and Mariah Carey, and now she's headed to the small screen with a guest spot on tonight's episode of "RuPaul's Drag Race."

The episode will also feature guest judges Amber Riley from "Glee" and singer Natalie Cole.

"RuPaul's Drag Race" airs Mondays at 9pm ET on LOGO.
    Piyah Martell's Facebook Page

Piyah Martell's Channel - YouTube
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Loving the new season! I've only watched the first two episodes, but this cast seems really diverse. I hope they don't break off into 2 groups again this season.

The wrestling challenge was hilarious! When skinny little Sharon Needles jumped up on the plus-sized queen it was too funny. I told my mom it looked like a praying mantis jumping on a beach ball.

I can see the steam coming out of Phi Phi O'hara's ears every time Sharon Needles 1ups her. And it's not even like Sharon Needles is even trying to go toe to toe, she just happens to win. LOL. I find Phi Phi annoying so I take extra pleasure in this. She thinks she's hot **** but has yet to land in the top 3.

Yeah Phi Phi is such a fierce queen, but as a person he really needs to get over himself. I'm still puzzled as to why his default position seems to be to react to everyone and everything around him with negativity, from mild disdain all the way to hateful contempt. It's just sad to watch. I hope he slowly learns a little of Sharon's Zen lessons during the season. But I doubt it.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I love Latrice! Most of the big queens on this show have been sort of sloppy and it's nice to see her be so polished and fierce. Her, Sharon, Kenya and Chad are my favorites right now.

I am also warming up to Willam. She's still not cute (she is so manly!) but I am liking her more and more, especially after watching the untucked episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by Endit View Post
    I can see the steam coming out of Phi Phi O'hara's ears every time Sharon Needles 1ups her. And it's not even like Sharon Needles is even trying to go toe to toe, she just happens to win. LOL. I find Phi Phi annoying so I take extra pleasure in this. She thinks she's hot **** but has yet to land in the top 3.
    She seems to steam when anyone gets a lot of praise on the runway. Like last week(?) when the guest judge was talking about how amazing Kenya was you could tell she was pissed. She just seems like such a hater. I am not crazy about her either so I also take a bit of pleasure in it. She is obviously gorgeous (in and out of drag) but she's not really bringing anything new to the table imo. Her make-up is always so old-school, and she wears too much.

+ Reply to Thread