+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 45 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: RuPaul's Drag Race (Mondays 9PM, Logo)

FORT Regular

Re: RuPaul's Drag Race (Logo-VH1)

SPOILER ALERT!!!

Click to see Spoiler:
    Raja will win RuPaul's drag race because he is friends with RuPaul.

Quote Originally Posted by weizer2 View Post
    SPOILER ALERT!!!

Click to see Spoiler:
    Raja will win RuPaul's drag race because he is friends with RuPaul.
    Idk if that's really a spoiler. lol She's obviously the fiercest queen in the competition this year and even if they weren't friends she would still win/deserve to win.

Weizer, your spoiler may be correct, but I'd take it with a grain of salt. Yes, the person you named is good, but she would have to prove it in order to win. If I start seeing lackluster performances from her and she wins, then I'll say that it was that reason you spoiled for the win, which would be unfair to the other queens.

BTW, I do like the person you named; however, I have a different one I'm rooting for to win top honors. I won't be disappointed if this is the winner, as long as she continues to prove her mettle.

What the hell? RuPaul decides not to send anyone home this week? Why not just send Carmen or Yara home? What a cop-out. Maybe she just doesn't want it to seem like such a set-up for a Raja-Shangela finale shootout, which it's seeming more and more likely. Almost so likely that it could have been planned beforehand...but I know nothing...

Why didn't Ru think to do this when Ongina had a bad week in season 1, instead of sending a potential season winner home? This ticks me off.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I'm surprised, but in a good way, that Shangela was eliminated this past week. She does have some great styles and takes risks (such as the "Mad Max: battledome" inspired outfit for this week's challenge), but her time was coming as she was IMHO the weakest of the remaining queens.

That said, spoiler ahead
    Click to see Spoiler:
    WHY is RuPaul bringing back a contestant? She's been spot on with all the dismissals save probably Delta Work's, but in her case it was because both did a perfect sing for their lives and she did have some decent work. She's probably the ONLY one I'd want to see back save possibly Shangela, who did at least have a very good costume this week. I see this more as a stunt to just re-eliminate someone unless one of the final four really bomb it.

i couldn't stand shangela. i was very halleloo to see her go, lol!

i really like alexsis mateo!

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    I'm surprised, but in a good way, that Shangela was eliminated this past week. She does have some great styles and takes risks (such as the "Mad Max: battledome" inspired outfit for this week's challenge), but her time was coming as she was IMHO the weakest of the remaining queens.

That said, spoiler ahead
    Click to see Spoiler:
    WHY is RuPaul bringing back a contestant? She's been spot on with all the dismissals save probably Delta Work's, but in her case it was because both did a perfect sing for their lives and she did have some decent work. She's probably the ONLY one I'd want to see back save possibly Shangela, who did at least have a very good costume this week. I see this more as a stunt to just re-eliminate someone unless one of the final four really bomb it.

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly View Post

i really like alexsis mateo!
    I really like her, too! She gave a fantastic lip-synch performance this week, one of the best I've seen on the show. And I just love her quirky-ness and her fun spirit. One of my favorite lines from her is from "Untucked" after the judges told her she looked like a hooker "A hooker doesn't look like me, and if she does she's fierce!" I know she has almost no chance of winning but I'm really happy she's made it this far.

Click to see Spoiler:
    So I missed a bit of this new episode and come to find out they brought Carmen back. Kind of glad that it wasn't Shangela, but Carmen? She's just pretty, not much talent!

Spoiler tags to protect the non Logo watchers.
    Yup, with donuts!!

(Monday night spoilers)

Yeah, Carmen was the last queen I wanted to see back -- it just goes to show how off-base Ru and the judges are when it comes to picking winners. All pretty women with no act or performance ability. Those aren't drag queens, those are female impersonators. I'm so glad Carmen ended up going right back out the door, although it felt good to see Raja finally have to sweat it out in a lip-sync. I'm not a fan of any of the Heathers except Manila.

Frankly I don't see a winner in the whole bunch. Raven, JujuBee, Pandora Boxx, and Ongina could wipe the floor with this crew. I wish Ru would just declare no winner, and start casting right away for season 4 -- and get some quality queens who know what they're doing!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I think Raja is pretty, I just don't think she is a true drag queen. I agree MFW, putting makeup, a wig and a dress does not make you a drag queen. Shangela had the worst looks but she could sing, dance and put on a performance for real.
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread