+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 44 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: RuPaul's Drag Race (Mondays 9PM, Logo)

Re: RuPaul's Drag Race (Logo-VH1)

Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat;4163581;
    This show will be airing again on VH-1 this season. First episode is being shown tonight from 8:00 PM - 9:30 PM CT.
    I'm thrilled since we don't have the Logo channel.
    I'm glad VH-1 is re-airing them again, the show deserves more exposure. But it's too bad that they aren't also showing the "Untucked" companion episodes as well. Those have even more backstage drama and laughs.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;4163922;
    I'm glad VH-1 is re-airing them again, the show deserves more exposure. But it's too bad that they aren't also showing the "Untucked" companion episodes as well. Those have even more backstage drama and laughs.
    I love the "Untucked" episodes, too! I wonder why VH1 doesn't show them.

Quote Originally Posted by its_glinda_now;4163446;
    I went to bed at 8:30 last night (lol) so I'm watching the casting extravaganza right now. Loving it so far - I'm super excited for this season!

I didn't know Adam was friends with Sutan - I loved him on Top Model! Now I have even more reason to root for him.
    Yes, they're old friends. Sutan has been doing Adam's makeup for a long time and went on his US and international tour with him.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

I thought I recognized Raja!! He's going to rock this competition!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;4164199;
    I thought I recognized Raja!! He's going to rock this competition!
    He really seems like a total frontrunner already. But anyting can happen, especially in the sillier challenges.

Shangela is nice, but I don't think he has a prayer this season either. His sense of humor and sense of what makes good runway are a little skewed.

Quote Originally Posted by its_glinda_now;4163970;
    I love the "Untucked" episodes, too! I wonder why VH1 doesn't show them.
    Just my two cents - but if they're more risque (and I mean even more so than "Jersey Shore" or they cost an additional amount, then VH1 may not be able to put them there.

Note, some minor spoilers ahead.

I was ill most of yesterday, and slept through a lot of the first episode. That said, the end result didn't surprise me. What saved Shangela and hurt the other contestant was that Shangela actually LIP-SYNCED for her life and the other one was more of a catfighter. I think had both actually lip-synced, NO catfight, Shangela sadly would've been ousted as she was on the show last season and knew that she'd need to work harder on her costumes.

Raja seems to be a front-runner, and I liked her outfit. It was drag-queenish but not too over the top. I do worry that she'll be another Tyra, but I think she may actually be a bit more humble.

The rest, well... Mimi I think will be interesting, but she will have to be careful to also be sophisticated too and work on finishing her costumes.

Oh, and the one queen who had the really skimpy outfit, I'm still wondering how she was able to pull that off. I mean... given that the queens have to hide certain traits, I still haven't figured out how she was able to do that. Admittedly not my favorite outfit of the episode, but still impressive considering.

I'm just going to have to watch the first episode again next week - or at least the second - to have a better understanding of the drag queens this season.

Are the untucked shows available online at Logo this season?

Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat;4165116;
    Are the untucked shows available online at Logo this season?
    It looks like they are, although I don't know if they will stay up all season or disappear a few weeks after they air:

RuPaul's Drag Race 3 | Video Clips, Watch Full Episodes Online | Logo TV | Watch Free Videos & New Music Videos

Thanks for the link!
    The casting special is available online too. Yippee! Off to watch these now...

FORT Newbie

I am LOVING Carmen Carrera (the one with no clothes) although I am getting seriously worried, since shes been near the bottom twice now. He is adorable!

And Manila Luzon might have this thing in the bag if she stays consistantly amazing. She is funny!

+ Reply to Thread