+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: RuPaul's Drag Race (Mondays 9PM, Logo)

Re: RuPaul's Drag Race

I've heard that Tammy is actually very good. She does more of a characterization than traditional drag, but if the show had ever done a "movie star imitation" episode, she would've knocked that out of the park. Interesting to note that several of the other girls would've preferred to see her stay, than Akashia.

I love this show. I'm so glad Akasha is gone, I couldn't stand her. And the way she did her makeup was awful. I like Shannel, Ongina, and and Jade. If any of those 3 win I'll be happy.

Jade is boring. I see her or Rebecca gone next. Though Rebecca is not a very good drag queen at all. There are some YouTube clips of her and she doesn't know how to walk, use her body, or project a personality.

My favorites are Shannel & Nina. Bebe is okay and Ongina is cute, but I'mm getting annoyed by those stupid little hats.

Jade might be a little boring, but she is gorgeous when she puts all her makeup on.

Wow, Bebe looked fierce when she walked out onto that runway. I wish Ru would have sent Rebeca home. She is not cute. Her makeup needs work especially in her Viva Glam spot. And her breaking down seemed fake to me.

And on a sad note, Ongina admitted to having HIV. It takes a lot of courage to admit that on national television. Was glad she won the Viva Glam ad.

I wasn't all that impressed with Bebe, to be honest. I still think she's lacking in personality on the runway compared to Ongina, Nina & SHannel. And though I love Shannel, I'm feared she's just a little Vegas-y showgirl.

And how FAKE were Rebecca's tears when compared to Ongina's very real situation? I can see why now the girls have been claiming that Rebecca was the most disliked on the show, even over Akashia's bitchiness & Shannel's love of herself.

Ongina, God Bless you my dear for your wonderful spirit!

I am really liking this show. I see final 3 as Ongina, Nina and Bebe. I like Shannel but she has to get it together quickly.

Oh wow. Two strong contenders in the bottom 2 this week. Was really sorry to see Ongina go.

Rebecca got lucky. She did follow the rules of the challenge the best and I agree she should have won.

Yeah, the ending was a real heartbreaker. Especially after last week, when Ongina had such a breakthrough.

I'm liking this show more and more!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I disagree with the Rebecca win.

While her boxer-girl looked the most like her - it was a boring & blase look. Shannel had the biggest makeover with Sweepea & Nina & her girl actually LOOKED like mother/daughter.

While I agree that Ongina's was the worst (those pants on her were just wrong), Bebe was so over-the-top & desperate & tossing off her wig like Shannel, looked too obvious & begging. Also, I did not care for Bebe's attitude with Michelle.

+ Reply to Thread