+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 46 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: RuPaul's Drag Race (Mondays 9PM, Logo)

Re: RuPaul's Drag Race

Finally got to watch the new episode and not surprised Nicole went home. She's was the least attractive of the bunch. Don't really have a favorite yet, but Tatianna is the prettiest one there.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's not so much of a "pretty" contest as it is what you are able to deliver/put out there, is it?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I know its not a pretty contest, but some of these "girls" are just scary looking.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

"Tyra", while pretty, is just an ugly person. :nono
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Why do they all have to hate on Tatiana? I think she did a really good Britney, kudos to her for winning the challenge. But I must say that runway outfit was hookerish. Morgan's Pink was awful!!! So glad she was in the bottom 2, along with Sonique. It was a win win for me I didn't like either of them and would have been with whoever went home.

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lady;3837056;
    Why do they all have to hate on Tatiana? I think she did a really good Britney, kudos to her for winning the challenge. But I must say that runway outfit was hookerish. Morgan's Pink was awful!!! So glad she was in the bottom 2, along with Sonique. It was a win win for me I didn't like either of them and would have been with whoever went home.
    Totally agree with all you said. I like Tatianna ( although she does run her mouth a bit). Don't like Morgan. Hope she goes soon.

Jessica Wild's impersonation of RuPaul cracked me up.
    Tatianna did a spot on impersonation of Brittney, glad she won that challenge.

FORT Fogey

Pretty definitely should matter! This isn't a pretty contest but it isn't a halloween spooky contest either! Ladies, get it together!

I am glad Morgan went home. I think it was her time.

FORT Fogey

I am kind of sad Morgan went home. She was one of the older queens that I didn't like in the beginning. But now I am not a huge fan of the younger queens. Tatiana is getting on my nerves. I liked her better when she was being picked on but I didn't like it when she was the bully. I think Tyra is a bitch but so are the others. No need to pick on her. And I have to say I thought Tyra's singing was hilarious! I was laughing so hard, I couldn't stand it.
    Why is Pandora still there?

+ Reply to Thread