+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 23 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Making the Band 4

FORT Fogey

Making the Band 4

Anybody see the special preview about DAMAGED: Making the Band 4. It gave the impression that Diddy is hunting for new girls to replace the two he booted.....or not. Who knows??

FORT Fan

Re: Making the Band 4

It looks like it's going to be a great show filled with ego, jealousy, greed and money. It's been reported for months that Shannon quit the band and Diddy released Aundrea. He's now only working with Dawn as a solo artist. I don't know if that's true, but it's been widely reported on mediatakeout.com

Hopefully the new season will shed some light on what led to the blow up last season. I'm convinved that there's A LOT more to the story that we haven't been told about.

FORT Fogey

I had not heard about the last two girls leaving. That didn't come out on the Preview....but that may be the center of the show.

I was surprised at how fat Aundrea's face looked. Did you notice? There was one scene where she was talking to Donnie and appeared to be just gobbling down a tableful of food. If she put on weight, that would be as negative to Diddy as Aubrey looking
    like Pam Anderson..
    I was not over thrilled with the Preview and the use of the comments from the same fans over and over.....some apparently bordered on stalkerish...and that was sad.

I wouldn't be surprised if Diddy did work with Dawn as a solo artist, that was the center point in why Aubrey and DWoods left. It's sad that they ended up like this, I really thought that they were friends, I had no idea that the relations between the members were so awful, the way they portrayed themselves on the show...it just goes to show how real reality is...

FORT Fogey

I didn't know that Diddy working specifically with Dawn was the issue that caused the problem with D and Aubrey. I though that it was Aubrey going out to the clubs on her own and looking like Pam Anderson as Diddy said was the big issue. When D said something like the girls haven't been happy for a while and he fired her, I figured it was because she was friendly with Aubrey and he wanted the two of them gone because they were the problem.

If all that is true, it should be interesting to see how it is marketed and how it all plays out. Diddy does some unexpected things...like making Donnie a solo performer.

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much;3309113;
    I didn't know that Diddy working specifically with Dawn was the issue that caused the problem with D and Aubrey. I though that it was Aubrey going out to the clubs on her own and looking like Pam Anderson as Diddy said was the big issue. When D said something like the girls haven't been happy for a while and he fired her, I figured it was because she was friendly with Aubrey and he wanted the two of them gone because they were the problem.

If all that is true, it should be interesting to see how it is marketed and how it all plays out. Diddy does some unexpected things...like making Donnie a solo performer.
    That was one of the issue I should say rather, Aubrey addressed that Dawn was being flown off alone to record some songs with Diddy. Then they argued about it should've been communicated with the whole group rather than done on the down low. Then the issue of trust came up and Aubrey's image was also another issue as you mentioned...

I think this season will be a flop, because Danity Kane officially broke up last month. Serves "Diddy" right for being such an arrogant ass.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;3309422;
    I think this season will be a flop, because Danity Kane officially broke up last month. Serves "Diddy" right for being such an arrogant ass.
    That is what we have been talking about...what will be the center of this season of MTB? If Danity Kane didn't break up, they would have nothing to do with the new show....now that they have, is he replacing the girls...but apparently, there is no group left...so will he be looking to put together another group???? or is the whole thing a publicity stunt???

I watched the Damaged special preview and the only thing I see coming out of this season is possibly seeing some of the drama that might have come from the girls breaking up and us seeing Day 26 and Donnie working on their next projects. From the previews, it looks like Donnie is also struggling. I'm telling you, it's the curse of Diddy. This is why Bad Boy isn't the Bad Boy it was back when he had Biggie, Faith Evans, 112, Total and a few other artists. I heard that he normally holds his artist back after that 2nd or 3rd album has been done.

Premium Member

Aww say it ain't so about Donnie, I just love him. . And this Danity Kane breakup was stupid on Diddy's part they were becoming superstars and then he breaks them up. Dumb :nono

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 23 1234567891011 ... LastLast