+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Making the Band 4

Re: Making the Band 4

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384;3371438;
    Shannon was married before the auditions for Making the Band.

How the heck do these artists not have any money when they have been on tour? I can understand them not being rich and all but NO MONEY.. no paycheck? They must have terrible representation.. No wonder Diddy pays for them to live together.. he is stealing all their money!
    I highly doubt Diddy is paying for them to live there. It's more likely he lets them stay there and the "rent" come out of their royalties....
    "I bet that a lot of people are b!ithing right now and they don't want me to be here but....I'm here to crush dreams! What can I say?"
    ----Janelle after winning 3rd HOH out of 6 possible

His only interest is money in his pocket.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by gamer83;3372927;
    I highly doubt Diddy is paying for them to live there. It's more likely he lets them stay there and the "rent" come out of their royalties....
    DING DING DING!!! We have a winner. Diddy seems like the type of guy who would jerk off to the thought of money. The man loves money, and he doesn't care who screws over to increase his net worth!

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3368004;
    Didn't it seem strange to you though that she just dropped off and picked up their kid in the lobby of the apartment building. Why wouldn't she go up and see it? Why wouldn't she even stay the night? It seemed like maybe they were separated or something. I don't know, I just found it odd.
    Teen idol rule # 1 is to at the very least appear available. Willie is the "sexy' one, always tearing off his shirt so the little girls can scream themselves into a frenzy. Boys don't care as much in regard to who they like, but the theory is still that girls hang posters on their walls and maintain that fantasy of getting married and having 2.4 kids and living happily ever after with the guys they see on tv. We also know how much these teen fans are willing to spend to support these huge crushes. It's good business to look as single as possible. When Usher got married part of the reason that it was said some of his handlers had a fit was because they thought the women who supported him for so long would give up following him. Of course Usher has been around quite a while and many of his fans are grown women but they still subscribe to the thought that a woman will support a single sex symbol with much more fervor than a committed sex symbol.

all the diddy bashing is insane to me. if he's sooooooooooo terrible and his artist all get done soooooooooo wrong, why the heck do ppl keep signing w him???

Quote Originally Posted by jacobson00;3372349;
    Seriously 1 time i can blame it on the artist. 2 times ok, 3 times ok but many of the artists that were under diddy are all broke!!! so yes i am blaming it on diddy's business practice.

any self respected band will run away from diddy

q was really getting on my nerves last night.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly;3382045;
    q was really getting on my nerves last night.
    Right!
    He was giving too much draaaama. He reminded me of a little dog snapping at someones heels.
    And the line about "I'm not scared of you just because your're 27" made my hubby stop in his tracks.
    Too corny! LOL

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Q was being rediculous. Will was sleeping and Q came in and freaked out on him and then blamed it all on him. Stupid. They will break up just like Danity Kane if they don't stop.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3382268;
    Q was being rediculous. Will was sleeping and Q came in and freaked out on him and then blamed it all on him. Stupid. They will break up just like Danity Kane if they don't stop.
    Maybe he is being paid to break the group up just like Dawn.

They should probably just get rid of Q. I can't imagine much of their fan base is made up of fans who prefer Q to any of the other guys, so I doubt his absence would be that great of a blow to the group.
    He's an idiot, imo and how it ended up with Willie apologising to him I don't know.
    Perhaps just because Willie is by far the more mature of the two.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread