+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Making the Band 4

FORT Fan

Re: Making the Band 4

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl;3368259;
    I also found it strange that he had to meet his wife out in the lobby to first bring the kid in and then again when he was giving his son back.
    Agreed. That was very strange indeed. She and Will look happy together on the gossip sites, but honestly, it's been a while since I've seen any of those pics.

I wonder what the deal is.

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much;3368070;
    I also never knew that Shannon was married. That was a surprise
    Yeah, I think Shannon got married in between when Danity Kane was chosen and when they started working on the first album. It definitely was mentioned though several seasons ago.

that was weird, esp since they said it was his wife. also, their hug/kiss when the chick and kid left was a bit awkward.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3368004;
    Didn't it seem strange to you though that she just dropped off and picked up their kid in the lobby of the apartment building. Why wouldn't she go up and see it? Why wouldn't she even stay the night? It seemed like maybe they were separated or something. I don't know, I just found it odd.

i may be wrong, but i think shannon has been married the whole time.

Quote Originally Posted by Trista;3369060;
    Yeah, I think Shannon got married in between when Danity Kane was chosen and when they started working on the first album. It definitely was mentioned though several seasons ago.

Yeah, as far as im concerned, she was married from the get go.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I also believe that Shannon was married before she made it into DK. I also knew Willie was married (Brian too, right?).

Shannon was married before the auditions for Making the Band.

How the heck do these artists not have any money when they have been on tour? I can understand them not being rich and all but NO MONEY.. no paycheck? They must have terrible representation.. No wonder Diddy pays for them to live together.. he is stealing all their money!

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384;3371438;
    Shannon was married before the auditions for Making the Band.

How the heck do these artists not have any money when they have been on tour? I can understand them not being rich and all but NO MONEY.. no paycheck? They must have terrible representation.. No wonder Diddy pays for them to live together.. he is stealing all their money!

I agree! How terrible to be in the spotlight like that but to be broke! But Q was a bit annoying, especially since they are all pretty much in the same boat. Also, Brian was right. No 20 year old should have to assume responsibility for his family.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

Quote Originally Posted by lakergirl1;3372096;
    I agree! How terrible to be in the spotlight like that but to be broke! But Q was a bit annoying, especially since they are all pretty much in the same boat. Also, Brian was right. No 20 year old should have to assume responsibility for his family.
    I thought the same thing.. what kind of family puts that burden on their kid?.. that you have to support them..

Why cant mom get a job? Que said that she 'quit' which means she was not fired... she made a decision then called her kid and said we need your money. Spin it any way you want (she had to quit, blah blah blah) but these are the facts we were given and I say that is crappy.

FORT Fogey

Seriously 1 time i can blame it on the artist. 2 times ok, 3 times ok but many of the artists that were under diddy are all broke!!! so yes i am blaming it on diddy's business practice.

any self respected band will run away from diddy
    Last edited by jacobson00; 03-06-2009 at 04:12 PM.

+ Reply to Thread