+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Making the Band 4

Re: Making the Band 4

This show is so boring now.
    And is it me or are they portraying Dawn as the poor little victim here?
    Not a fan of her anymore.
    Only reason I will keep watching is to see bout the fight between the guys.
    Funny it seems the one who causes the problem is dawn's boyfriend.

Maybe they can do a duo Dawn and Q?

I totally do not like Diddy and why aren't the girls telling him, they want to stay with the 5 of them. (Okay I still think Dawn wants to have a solo career)
    sorry but if I was in a group with 5 girls and suddenly you learn that your boss is working with your band mate on a solo project, I would be pissed off too.

But Diddy feels he does not have to communicate.

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyDutchWoman;3357080;
    This show is so boring now.
    And is it me or are they portraying Dawn as the poor little victim here?
    Not a fan of her anymore.
    Only reason I will keep watching is to see bout the fight between the guys.
    Funny it seems the one who causes the problem is dawn's boyfriend.

Maybe they can do a duo Dawn and Q?

I totally do not like Diddy and why aren't the girls telling him, they want to stay with the 5 of them. (Okay I still think Dawn wants to have a solo career)
    sorry but if I was in a group with 5 girls and suddenly you learn that your boss is working with your band mate on a solo project, I would be pissed off too.

But Diddy feels he does not have to communicate.
    I agree. I think the show was boring most of last season as well. Hilarious about Q and Dawn being a duo or 'twosome' as Dawn keeps saying. Q always rubbed me the wrong way.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

FORT Fan

I agree with most of the negative comments on here about this show, but I want to steer this in a positive direction for a second by saying Will's son is sooo cute! I always wondered why they never showed Will's girl on the show because she does show up to public events with him quite often. She's beautiful and their son is adorable! The three-year-old brought a positive change of pace to the show.

I just stared at the little boy's face because he was so cute.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

You're right! He is super adorable .....and funny!!! Cute kid!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

am i the only one that had no idea he had a wife and child? have they ever mentioned it on the show before?

Quote Originally Posted by channel5lady;3363167;
    I agree with most of the negative comments on here about this show, but I want to steer this in a positive direction for a second by saying Will's son is sooo cute! I always wondered why they never showed Will's girl on the show because she does show up to public events with him quite often. She's beautiful and their son is adorable! The three-year-old brought a positive change of pace to the show.

I just stared at the little boy's face because he was so cute.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly;3364189;
    am i the only one that had no idea he had a wife and child? have they ever mentioned it on the show before?
    I don't think they ever mentioned it on the show, but there have been pics posted of the family on the different gossip sites. They didn't show close-ups of Will's wife on the show, but she is beautiful. According to the hip-hop gossip sites, they're pretty happy.

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

Will's family was at the some party they had when the group was formed. It was aired on MTV. Almost all of the guys had either their parents or significant others there- Will had his wife (or girlfriend- not sure) and child there as did Brian.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by channel5lady;3366778;
    I don't think they ever mentioned it on the show, but there have been pics posted of the family on the different gossip sites. They didn't show close-ups of Will's wife on the show, but she is beautiful. According to the hip-hop gossip sites, they're pretty happy.
    Didn't it seem strange to you though that she just dropped off and picked up their kid in the lobby of the apartment building. Why wouldn't she go up and see it? Why wouldn't she even stay the night? It seemed like maybe they were separated or something. I don't know, I just found it odd.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3368004;
    Didn't it seem strange to you though that she just dropped off and picked up their kid in the lobby of the apartment building. Why wouldn't she go up and see it? Why wouldn't she even stay the night? It seemed like maybe they were separated or something. I don't know, I just found it odd.
    I thought that also. There was minimal contact between the two of them...unexpected if they are a happy family unit.

I also never knew that Shannon was married. That was a surprise

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3368004;
    I also found it strange that he had to meet his wife out in the lobby to first bring the kid in and then again when he was giving his son back. Maybe Diddy didn't want her all up in the place.

+ Reply to Thread