+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Making the Band 4

Re: Making the Band 4

Yung Joc is the exception IMO. He makes sure Diddy aint all up in the video all the dang on time. I honestly forgot he was signed to Bad Boy South.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Dawn: (about Shannon)
    "She's afraid! She's afraid to get let down again. Because Shannon gave up more than we all did. And look what that got her. No money for a home, livin' with some other person with her husband, and barely seeing her man."
    Two platinum albums and this is all she has to show for it? Shannon doesn't seem to me to be the kind of person who would waste her money. I'm more inclined to believe that Diddy did these girls wrong just as he has his other artists.

A great business man doesn't just make money, he makes it ethically. I'm hard pressed to call Diddy a great business man. It's hard to believe that Diddy is anything more than a self-serving weasel.

So was part of the break-up the fact that they were not making a lot of money?
    Why couldn't the girls give up their name, add another member (so it wouldnt be the same band) and sign with another label?

I am not going to put the blame on Diddy for the mess called DK. It's called personal responsibility. These girls got a small taste of fame and it went to their heads pretty quickly, Aubrey imo is the main one. The girl started acting like a rock star and getting all the perks of celebrity without the credibility to go with it.

D Woods got on the Aubrey train and Aubrey ran them both off the rails. The funny thing is Aubrey is making money selling her ownly valuable asset her body and D Woods is M.I.A. I can't blame Shannon she had a husband and a life and the big heads ego's and greed isn't worth losing yoir family over.

I wish Dawn & Aundrea good luck looking for new members, hopefully they will find some quality folks and not sellouts.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;3351129;
    Dawn: (about Shannon)

Two platinum albums and this is all she has to show for it? Shannon doesn't seem to me to be the kind of person who would waste her money. I'm more inclined to believe that Diddy did these girls wrong just as he has his other artists.

A great business man doesn't just make money, he makes it ethically. I'm hard pressed to call Diddy a great business man. It's hard to believe that Diddy is anything more than a self-serving weasel.

I'm not surprised, yet saddened for her. If you can recall this, TLC went 11 times platinum(11 Mill. sold) yet still had nothing to show for it. They still had to file for bankruptcy because everyone was getting paid but them. Sad, but true.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I know it showed Drea drinking wine tonight, but is it possible that she is pregnant? She's just looking a lot heavier in the face, legs and midsection. Is it possible that this whole breaking up thing is just a trick so Drea can have her baby? I know its a stretch, but who knows with Diddy?

The only thing that looks interesting this season is when the guys start fighting.

Diddy should just give up on this DK mess and go back to designing clothes, making another season of I Want to Work for Diddy, and recording strange and random youtube confessionals.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lady;3351751;
    I know it showed Drea drinking wine tonight, but is it possible that she is pregnant? She's just looking a lot heavier in the face, legs and midsection. Is it possible that this whole breaking up thing is just a trick so Drea can have her baby? I know its a stretch, but who knows with Diddy?
    I don't know about pregnant but I did mention her weight gain quite a few pages back. There was the scene when she met Donnie for breakfast and she was just sucking up the food.

I dont know--she looks heavier but so did Aubrey the last few episodes of the previous season. I mean, Aubrey almost looked chubby.
    My guess is that they just don't focus on perfect bodies (remember them training in the first seasons) like they used to once they got a platinum record.

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lady;3351751;
    Seems like a stretch but seriously who knows. I always thought it was odd from day 1 how the whole thing happened- seems like it was for ratings or something or to make the public crave more DK. I wouldn't put it past MTV- like on the Hills, I'm not so sure Heidi and LC hate e/o the way the show portrays it. It's for dramatic effect. What would be greater than having Aubrey and D Woods come back just in time for the finale. The same way Heidi and LC will make up when it's time to end The Hills.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

+ Reply to Thread