+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Making the Band 4

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Re: Making the Band 4

Seriously, he breaks up DK and wants to blame it on them? D.Woods and Aubrey weren't leaving because they wanted to, they were leaving over being kicked out.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;3337251;
    Seriously, he breaks up DK and wants to blame it on them? D.Woods and Aubrey weren't leaving because they wanted to, they were leaving over being kicked out.
    He makes no sense.
    Does he really want Dawn and Aundrea to try to bring the group back together after he fired two of them?
    Could you imagine if they'd all walked into that room and told him that their differences were patched up and they were ready to get back to work?
    He'd have gone crazy on them for going behind his back, disrespecting his decisions etc.etc.

Same with the advice he gave to Donnie.
    He wants to control his stars to the extent he'll tell them if they weigh too much, to cut their hair or change the colour, but Donnie's supposed to believe Combs wants him to take charge of his own marketing and publicity?
    "That's Numberwang!"

I can't believe Diddy is making it look like DK broke up on their own when he dismantled them. He fired both Aubrey and D Woods and makes it sound like they just walked out on the other members. True enough, we found out they weren't getting along but I don't think any of them would have quit the group. He's dilusional.

FORT Fogey

Talk about a show that is going nowhere. Obviously, the new Diddy thrill will be Making HIS Band.....as he pushed today. He wants to put together the group to accompany him on tour.....so this MTB4 looks like it is just marching in place with nothing happening to the three existing groups.

FORT Fogey

Diddy totally broke the group up. But they were falling apart anyway. I mean, look at what Aubrey was doing! She was the face of DK and she was a total train wreck. She had to go for the other girl's sake. D Woods ruined things for herself. If you appeared to be fired from your dream job and then it turned out that you weren't actually fired, wouldn't you come back? I know I would!

He tried to humiliate Wanita by trying to pull back. He's not that great of a business man that anyone should be begging him for a job. She has too much dignity for that. She spoke her truth and got reprimanded for it. Shove it, diddy.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me

i don't quite get how anyone can say that diddy isn't "that great of a business man"

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;3342628;
    He tried to humiliate Wanita by trying to pull back. He's not that great of a business man that anyone should be begging him for a job. She has too much dignity for that. She spoke her truth and got reprimanded for it. Shove it, diddy.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

I definitely think Diddy is a great business man. Obviiously...or he wouldn't be who or what he is today. But holy moly he's confusing me! If he wants them back together he needs to call them and TELL THEM! I can understand where he is coming from wanting THEM to work out their own problems with each other. But I'm not sure that they can do it themselves. He's suppose to be the one they can go to when they have problems.

Well it looks like Shannon comes back next eppy....and those three would be fine with me. Aubrey and D. Woods bug me.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

How many successful acts can you say he has on Bad Boy? He Disbanded the Daband, same with Danity Kane. Day26 is only hovering slightly over 500K Cassie? She didn't even make it to a gold record. http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news/..._id=1003786642
    Donnie? His current cd isn't a hit.To date, he's only sold more then 100K. And if this cd doesn't make it to gold, he may as well be dropped from the label. So i ask, how many Successful acts does he have on Bad Boy?
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

He's had many....Mase, Total, Faith Evans, 112....not to mention Notorious BIG.

But that isn't just what makes him a good business man. He has many other things going on besides his record label.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

+ Reply to Thread