+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Making the Band 4

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Re: Making the Band 4

Diddy broke up Danity Kane, plain and simple. Now, im watching the ep and he just announced his new venture called, "Making His Band". And it's, you guessed it, about him. Because it's always about him. I recall that being an issue with previous label mates.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Diddy did break up the band, I just heard him say "I don't even know why you guys broke up, you guys need therapists" and I'm like YOU F#cktard, you were the one who kicked Aubrey and DWoods out, what a moron!

And yes, I do hate Dawn too, the two of them were clearly planning to do their own thing anyways.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess;3319508;

And yes, I do hate Dawn too, the two of them were clearly planning to do their own thing anyways.
    Your comment reminds me that Diddy gravitated to Dawn on day 1. I remember watching the very first audition several years ago, and Diddy pointed to Dawn when she was in a group of about 100 girls, and he said she was "phenomenal." I remember thinking, "she's not even cute!" Anyway, that definitely foreshadowed things to come.

Nothing on Bad Boy lasts too long. He comes up with these great groups that have awesome songs, but the groups just pull out a couple of hits and then disappear. You know, Bad Boy groups like 112, 3LW and Dream. I'm starting to see a trend here.

FORT Fogey

So what did he mean by "His Band". Is this group going to back him up....His groups are always" HIS". He has the say over every aspect of each group so what does this mean?

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

I found it odd that while meeting with Dawn, Diddy made it seem like he had nothing to do with this mess. He was the one who called out D Woods and Aubrey. Unless it was aired, I really didn't see what Aubrey did that warranted her being fired. A part of me still thinks this is a publicity stunt and they will be back together by the season's finale.

I had to chuckle at poor Robert (or maybe it was Q) who was talking about having millions in their pockets. Obviously he hasn't done his homework on Diddy.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

FORT Fogey

Well, I have no idea where Diddy is going with this. We saw the breakup of DK and Diddy trying to get information from Dawn as to how the other two girls felt.

The threat to Donnie that there may not be another album and that he needs to work harder to make it happen for himself

The success of Day 26 in the UK.... and their desire NOT to end up like DK....(and Diddy's other groups) but the previews show all heck breaking loose among the guys

And the announcement that the search is on for another band.

WHO knows??

I honestly have a feeling that Diddy will break up Day 26 because at the end of the supertrailer, he is shown saying "It's over" or something along those lines.

As far as Making His Band goes, I am not surprised-figure that Diddy appears in a significant portion of the episode anyways, he doesn't have Danity Kane anymore, they need to fill some time, and he has a new album coming out. How convenient!

Quote Originally Posted by channel5lady;3319775;
    Your comment reminds me that Diddy gravitated to Dawn on day 1. I remember watching the very first audition several years ago, and Diddy pointed to Dawn when she was in a group of about 100 girls, and he said she was "phenomenal." I remember thinking, "she's not even cute!" Anyway, that definitely foreshadowed things to come.

Nothing on Bad Boy lasts too long. He comes up with these great groups that have awesome songs, but the groups just pull out a couple of hits and then disappear. You know, Bad Boy groups like 112, 3LW and Dream. I'm starting to see a trend here.
    My goodness, the man couldn't even handle reviving a group like New Edition on Bad Boy, and they have a fan base that would have loved to see them come back. Diddy can't promote anyone but Diddy well. Sad to say, but if Biggie had lived I'd doubt if even he would have had an extended shelf life with Diddy. It's not just the groups, I challenge anyone to name any act that has endured and thrived for more than a few years when dealing with Diddy.

I think Diddy's went over board last season calling out D Woods and Aubrey and now he regrets it and is taking it out on Dawn and Andrea. His true colors came out when he looked into the camera and said he wouldn't let anyone out of their contract. The whole thing is a joke. But I never liked DK's music anyways so oh well.

I just don't see Day 26 being around that long. Once this show goes off the air, they will fall into oblivion, not to mention when they get tired of not making any money.

At this point, Diddy should stick to making clothes.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

Quote Originally Posted by Trista;3334915;
    I honestly have a feeling that Diddy will break up Day 26 because at the end of the supertrailer, he is shown saying "It's over" or something along those lines.

As far as Making His Band goes, I am not surprised-figure that Diddy appears in a significant portion of the episode anyways, he doesn't have Danity Kane anymore, they need to fill some time, and he has a new album coming out. How convenient!
    I never go by trailers anymore. On almost all reality shows, they pull clips and make it seem like something happened that really didn't. But knowing Bad Boy, who knows?!

You can totally tell they are trying to fill an hour. As long as they don't show 45 minutes of Dawn and Que, I can handle it. But, it's pretty boring. This show has probably run its course.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

+ Reply to Thread