+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Making the Band 4

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Making the Band 4

I was rather disappointed that Q's mother was not there this week. She obviously came to see about her son after, probably, having heard some bothersome talk about his behavior; she needed to see him, up close, for herself. And, IIRC, she said "Something is going on (talking about Q),...something deep." I think that Q's mother is afraid of what may be happening to her son. I can almost see Q being detained on an involuntary 72-hour hold for mental evaluation.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3402355;
    I was rather disappointed that Q's mother was not there this week.
    When they promo'd Q's mom's arrival the prior week I was sure she was just coming out to find out why she wasn't getting any money. However, when I saw her genuine concern at the meeting, and the way she didn't enable Q in his delusions, I felt sure she was there to help him. But, I also don't understand why she didn't stay.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Maybe she couldn't take the time off work. I'm pretty sure that she wouldn't stop working based on the excited ramblings of somebody who is still, basically, a teenager with no firm direction.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Or, maybe she did and they didn't show it.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much;3402244;
    Just a side note. I was watching MTV and Cribs featuring Aubry's house came on. I guess she doesn't need Diddy any more AT ALL based on her house and it was filmed in 2009. If poor Shannon is living apart from her husband because of finances, then the two girls certainly came out of the group with entirely different financial rewards.

She has a five bedroom, five bathroom house with a huge pool and a BMW convertible. Her parents were there out by the pool so I don't know if she shares this with her parents or if it is their house...or just her own, but she is certainly living very well.

Where was the house at (like, what city)? It may have been her parents' house.

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thetortfeasor;3402455;

or a rental.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3402373;
    Maybe she couldn't take the time off work. I'm pretty sure that she wouldn't stop working based on the excited ramblings of somebody who is still, basically, a teenager with no firm direction.
    Q said his mom quit her job. That's why he was in such a pissy attitude right at the beginning of the season since he has the burden of taking care of the family and he doesn't have the money to do so.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by thetortfeasor;3402455;
    Palm Springs, California

FORT Fogey

I did offer the opinion that this may have been Aubry's parents' house. Now that I think about it, she showed the living room ( with all her magazine covers displayed on the coffee table) but the other rooms were a) her dog's bedroom...really... complete with a bed and bureau b) her tee shirt designing room, c)her bedroom d) bathroom and closet. So the rest of the house was not shown--- dining room, kitchen, media rooms etc that you usually see when someone who owns the house by her/himself shows off.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I was so bored with the Day 26 fighting that I fast-forwarded through the whole episode. I wish they would show more of Donnie and the girls!!!

+ Reply to Thread