+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Making the Band 4

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Re: Making the Band 4

Someone needs to drop kick Que.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I've literally only seen the last 2 episodes. Can someone tell me why and like how many times Q has been beaten up? They made it seem like he can't go anywhere without getting beaten up.
    ur homely, jewish and rich. u get married. 5 yrs later, ur still homely and jewish but now ur divorced and broke - #itsjillzarinsfault- by little ol' me

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Screwface is screwed up. He's suppose to be their manager, right? Why would he lie to Q and say they weren't talking about him? Thats extremely immature and childish....which I would expect from the boys, but not from the manager. He is suppose to be taking in the problems and helping to resolve them...not make them worse. I know I can tell when someone is taking about me....obviously Q could tell, they didn't try to hide it that well. And then Screwy goes "What...what are you talking about..we weren't talking about you?!?!" Helllllooooo! I know Q gets crazy and has an anger problem...but the manager should be able to talk to him about it straight up, not lie about it.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Anyone else getting tried of the continual fighting between Day 26 members? It makes for a very boring TV program. Yes, Que needs to seek some medical help but the whole show doesn't need to be about them fighting. We already know that a second album was produced. Why don't they show more of the boys' and Donnie's concerts and them making their respected albums?

FORT Fogey

I will try to catch last night's episode today...but if it is just more fighting, then I won't be in a huge hurry to catch it. This would be the third or fourth episode of Q being anti-social...BORING!!!

I caught last week's show over a couple of different days...but the poster above me was right...There were two differetn Q vs. the city battles...the cab driver and the group that attacked and stole from Dawn ...is that right?

I wonder if Diddy has dropped him and will announce that at the finale...If he hasn't dropped him, then he should because unless he single-handedly saves a bus load of children from plunging into the Hudson River, there is no way that the fans are going to accept him after showing him continuously in such a bad light.

Hi everyone
    To answer your question about Que, Day 26's new music video premeiered this week and Que is in it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by azadee13;3402109;
    Hi everyone
    To answer your question about Que, Day 26's new music video premeiered this week and Que is in it.
    thanks. That is interesting...so why is Diddy making him so unlikable. There was so much more they could have concentrated on during this LONG, BORING "Making the Band".

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

I was so disappointed when I saw Q in that new video! This season has permanently ruined his image for me. I wish Diddy had stepped in sooner and fired him.

I think Screwface lied to Q because he is so crazy. Not making excuses for him but when a crazy person is screaming in your face, you are likely not to think straight.

Robert never makes sense to me when he talks about Q. His whole thing about Q getting his own manager was just bizarre to me. But at least he woke up and admitted that his friend is a selfish jerk.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

FORT Fogey

Just a side note. I was watching MTV and Cribs featuring Aubry's house came on. I guess she doesn't need Diddy any more AT ALL based on her house and it was filmed in 2009. If poor Shannon is living apart from her husband because of finances, then the two girls certainly came out of the group with entirely different financial rewards.

She has a five bedroom, five bathroom house with a huge pool and a BMW convertible. Her parents were there out by the pool so I don't know if she shares this with her parents or if it is their house...or just her own, but she is certainly living very well.

she really should have. mental illness often manifests in a persons early 20's . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by SassnSauce;3402006;
    Q has serious issues. his mother should have had him evaluated while she was there. his problems could not have started when he joined that group. i feel sorry for the others guys.

+ Reply to Thread