+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Making the Band 4

Re: Making the Band 4

Seriously, this has nothing to do with music. Something deep is going on with Q, and he better spit it out and let the world know or he'll have nowhere to turn when he is ready to finally open up. He's annoying the heck out of me right now, but like Big Mike said, I see some bad things happening if he doesn't pull it together.

Mike has always been my favorite, but I just loved that when the quiet guy finally spoke, it was so profound. He certainly is one who saves his words for when they matter the most, and I appreciate people like that.

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

I was suprised the manager didn't have more input. He is being potrayed so negatively, I wouldn't be suprised if fans start booing Q- it really is time for him to leave. He is too big of an ongoing distraction for the group. I agree- I wouldn't even miss him or his voice (or dancing!) if he left.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much;3390420;
    He has been given a minor role in this Day26 dramafest.

I always thought that Donnie looked like he belonged in a Ralph Lauren ad....he so has that look.
    Quoting myself seems self-centered, but really, I posted this before the current episode was on....and they are moving Donnie into modeling as well as picking up his option for another album.

Go Donnie...he seems like he has somewhat of a brain and his mother seems like she is supportive but not demanding

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much;3396958;
    Quoting myself seems self-centered, but really, I posted this before the current episode was on....and they are moving Donnie into modeling as well as picking up his option for another album.

Go Donnie...he seems like he has somewhat of a brain and his mother seems like she is supportive but not demanding

I am SOOOOO HAPPY for Donnie! Singing or modeling -- I'm just glad his career is moving forward!

Donnie could totally be a male model...I hope his second album down better than the first

i agree w everything you typed. like i said a couple of posts back, they need to get q medicated and in therapy post-haste.

i wonder how dawn puts up w him.

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;3395412;
    Seriously, this has nothing to do with music. Something deep is going on with Q, and he better spit it out and let the world know or he'll have nowhere to turn when he is ready to finally open up. He's annoying the heck out of me right now, but like Big Mike said, I see some bad things happening if he doesn't pull it together.

Mike has always been my favorite, but I just loved that when the quiet guy finally spoke, it was so profound. He certainly is one who saves his words for when they matter the most, and I appreciate people like that.

i can understand q's mom wanting to be there for her child but she did not help him in that meeting in anyway. she shouldn't have been in that meeting at all. she could have spoke with q and the manager alone. not in front of the other guys. personal stuff is personal stuff. and why is will the only good looking guy in the bunch?
    Last edited by SassnSauce; 03-30-2009 at 11:24 PM.

Dude Que is tripping and I don't know what's wrong but he is annoying the crap out of me.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Q has serious issues. his mother should have had him evaluated while she was there. his problems could not have started when he joined that group. i feel sorry for the others guys.
    ur homely, jewish and rich. u get married. 5 yrs later, ur still homely and jewish but now ur divorced and broke - #itsjillzarinsfault- by little ol' me

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

It's time for Q to leave the building.

+ Reply to Thread