+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Making the Band 4

Premium Member

Re: Making the Band 4

What's been going on with Donnie? Anyone heard anything?

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;3388804;
    Rather than re-watch the episode I'm just going to ask for clarification. As I remember it, Q didn't want to change their style completely. He just wanted to add some variety to the CD. It was Will who wanted to in only one direction.

I agree that Q is immature. I also agree that Dawn and Aundrea gave him good advice. However, Q had the good sense to heed their advice. And, more importantly, just because Q is immature doesn't mean his suggestion to mix it up a bit on the new CD was a bad idea. I think Diddy agreed with him because he was right.
    When Q and Dawn starting dating, I remember thinking that their age difference really didn't seem very apparent. However now, watching Q act like a petulant teenager in the last couple of episodes, and especially watching Dawn counsel him, I thought, boy, you can really see the age difference now!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;3389104;
    What's been going on with Donnie? Anyone heard anything?
    He has been given a minor role in this Day26 dramafest.

I always thought that Donnie looked like he belonged in a Ralph Lauren ad....he so has that look.

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

OMG!!!! Diddy please step in and fire Q!!!!!
    Everyday is a Blessing!

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

I swear that they're pulling these fights out of their bums, and yes Q, quit it already. He still seems to think it's him against the world. Being at Bad Boy doesn't guarantee you anything these days, especially a job in a group. . .with that said, Q, stop it!
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I don't see what the big deal is, Danity Kane went through the same thing too, remember when they disliked all the tracks that Diddy selected for them and they said they wanted their sound to go in a different direction then what he was giving them? Worked out pretty well for them...even though they disbanded shortly after...lol

I think Q has the right idea on this one...

FORT Fogey

Bravo to Mike..normally not a talker. He was articulate and senstive and the tears really impressed me.

This Q thing is going on again next week. I wonder if he just is in over his head. The kid apparently told his family to stop working because he was going to support them all..and now he can't. He is trying to be the leader of the group and decide on the direction of the group and that isn't working either.

You have to wonder if he is indeed not dealing with a full deck right now

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much;3395067;
    You have to wonder if he is indeed not dealing with a full deck right now
    i really don't think he is . . . . he's paranoid, thinks everyone is doing something to him, but can't say what that something is.

they need to get him on some meds or something.

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

Unless there is some heavy editing going on, Q has definitely lost his marbles. Can anyone tell me why Will would be jealous of him? That comment was laughable.

Will cracked me up when he said that Q will be a great dancer but no where to dance if they don't get their album done. Again, Will speaks the truth.

I think Q feels the need to prove his manliness and it's driving him bonkers.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

Seriously, I'm tired of Q. He can leave the group and I wouldn't even miss his voice. These little antics of his is getting old and having his mom there trying to mediate didn't help because it looks like she knows her son is in the wrong. He needs to stop all the whining and get in the studio and work. He can dance later. As usual, he's at it again next week. :nono

+ Reply to Thread