+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Girls of Hedsor Hall

FORT Regular

Re: The Girls of Hedsor Hall

Quote Originally Posted by livin4reality;3339914;
    When is this one on? I saw the first episode and it was pretty good.
    It was on Monday nights, but they've moved it to Saturday afternoons as of yesterday. It came on at 1 P.M. EST

Didn't know anything about "Ladette to Lady", but I happened to run across this by mistake yesterday. I got drawn in and kept watching because I've see Schrager's (sp?) cooking competition show, so I KNEW she was NO joke, and I was fascinated that Tara Conner was on board as one of the instructors (!).

Interesting.

These girls are wild, make no mistake about it. To me, they seem almost like undercooked, baby versions of the "Charm School" skanks, in a lot of ways.

They put away the firewater like I've not seen a lot of alleged adults do. They seem to have absolutely NO edit switch for their mouths at all, and not one scintilla of self-respect, or respect for anything or anyone.

It might be fun to hang around for a bit just to see Harbord and Co. take them down a peg or two, or three, or four.

I mean, come on, a couple of proper, tough Englishwomen and a "reformed" American "Bad Girl" taking on what appear to be the dregs of teenage American society?

Yep.

I think I might check this one out, if only for a second, or two.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

I just cannot get into this show. Its rather boring and none of the girls are likeable in the least. i just finished the latest episode only out of sheer boredom. The girls are all quitting and it just seems boring to me.
    ignorance is excellence

It is listed to be on Monday afternoon (Eastern time) at 3:00...I would take that as a veeeerrry bad sign... :nono

Does anyone know what happened to this show?? It wasn't that bad- certainly no worse than many of the others- and it seems to be almost off the air now, after one night in prime time...Very strange...

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpster;3374250;
    Does anyone know what happened to this show?? It wasn't that bad- certainly no worse than many of the others- and it seems to be almost off the air now, after one night in prime time...Very strange...
    They're still continuing the season, they just moved its timeslot. I'm not 100% sure because I have it on my DVR series recordings, but I think its Saturdays at 1 P.M.

FORT Fogey

I have to say, it's actually an interesting show.

I enjoy it also. It's not bad at all.

me too, its great. I wonder why its not that popular? I am hoping Brianna wins. I love the teachers lol

I think one of the biggest mistakes MTV made was moving it to the Saturday timeslot, because it doesn't get promoted a whole lot that way. It was fine where it was, why mess it up?
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast