+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: For the Love of Ray J

For the Love of Ray J

For the Love of Ray J is another one of VH1's concoctions. It follows the same format as past VH1 dating shows, including Flavor of Love and Rock of Love. But this show does not feature anyone from past of Love shows. It features an all-new dater in the form of Ray J, an R&B singer who recently had a hit with "Sexy Can I." He's also known for being Brandy's brother and the infamous sex tape with Kim Kardashian.

The show premieres tonight at 10:30 EST, after the premiere of I Love Money 2.

Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Re: For the Love of Ray J

So I feel I should include the names of the girls:

(top, l to r) Danger, Chardonnay, Stilts, Caviar, Hot Cocoa, Naturalle, Unique
    (bottom, l to r) Genuine, Feisty, Cocktail, Ray J, Lil' Hood, Stacks, Atomic Bomb, Cashmere (Stacks and Cashmere look nearly identical in this picture )

This is Cocktail's second reality show. She previously appeared on the Bad Girls' Club.

The premiere was actually pretty good. I'm far from shallow, but I find it refreshing that this show actually contains many good-looking cast members, including the dater. There's no Flavor Flav-looking (no offense) people on this show. I feel that the casting directors for these of Love shows have cast so many trashy-looking people that I find it refreshing, that's all. And I believe that every single one of them are actually there for Ray J, whereas in other shows, esp. Flavor of Love, most of the date-ees are there to get on TV. I don't really care all that much about a contestant's motives for going on one of these dating shows since I mostly care about how entertaining they are, but I'm just saying, it's a nice change.

My favorite is Caviar. She's insanely pretty, but the reason I like her is becuase I find her pretty amusing. She's the Russian version of Frenchie. It's hilarious when everyone has confused looks on their faces when she talks.

Chardonnay brings some great entertainment to the show. It was hilarious when she started bumping up and down on the floor doing the splits. @ what Ray J said: "I felt that the concrete was breaking! Pow! Pow! Pow!"
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar
    I enjoyed it too. Is he short or are all these girls just really tall? So far I'm liking Atomic Bomb. She just seems "real" to me....a little quiet but sometimes that can be a good thing, especially when girls are doing the splits like Chardonnay. Wasn't surprised he kept her....she'll definitely bring some drama to the show.

I haven't watched it yet but I did record it. Sounds like I might like it though. Yeah, they're probably all there for Ray J (so he can film them like he did himself and Kim Kardashian).

Yes I wanted to tell them make sure you check for cameras while alone with Ray J.lol

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

At dinner (before Ray J got there) they were asking who had seen the sex tape .....a few had.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Well least its kinda believable this time round...Ray J is actually cute and his career isn't completely near has been levels...

FORT Fan

Ray J is 5'7"

He's pretty short.

He's tall to me. But I'm 4-11.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 1234567891011 ... LastLast