+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: For the Love of Ray J

Re: For the Love of Ray J

Agreed. I didn't find it odd at all that she said she wanted to kill Unique. I feel she was speaking out of anger--which most of us are guilty of. I bet all the other girls have said something like that in their past out of anger. I think it's just different for Danger because of her soft-spoken voice.

I only started watching mid-season..can someone please explain to me why Unique said Danger climbs trees at 4am? What was up with that?

the tattoo i think makes her look exotic. i would never do it myself, one tat was enough for me, but that's what makes her stand out. she may have issues but then who doesn't. unique on the other hand truly believes shes better than all of them. she lied. not only lied but lied about everything and that makes everything she does fake. remember that argument she got into with danger? didn she not get more boisterous when rj came into the kitchen, was that not for that cameras? then she walks away and had the nerve to complain that rj didn't come after her fast enough. who the heck is she? i'm telling you that chick is nothing but a headache. she this this show is about her. and i don't think she's that manipulative. those girls were not that bright to begin with. she's not there for him, she's on tv to further her career (which she was found to have lied about mind you. cocktail is needy. i remember her from both shows she was on. what man wants to be tied to a "man trap"?. i don't care how danger looked during the lie detector test. she was truthful no matter what it could have cost her or make her look and for that she deserves credit. potato is conniving.
    ur homely, jewish and rich. u get married. 5 yrs later, ur still homely and jewish but now ur divorced and broke - #itsjillzarinsfault- by little ol' me

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;3399567;
    Agreed. I didn't find it odd at all that she said she wanted to kill Unique. I feel she was speaking out of anger--which most of us are guilty of. I bet all the other girls have said something like that in their past out of anger. I think it's just different for Danger because of her soft-spoken voice.

I only started watching mid-season..can someone please explain to me why Unique said Danger climbs trees at 4am? What was up with that?
    she prob did it to keep her sanity. those girls are trapped in one spot with people that they either like or don't chasing the same man. say what you want, danger may have had evil thoughts but at least potato was left w/o a scratch.
    ur homely, jewish and rich. u get married. 5 yrs later, ur still homely and jewish but now ur divorced and broke - #itsjillzarinsfault- by little ol' me

I watch this show and I just have to say that I cant stand Ray J! He just seems slimey. So to me whoever wins, loses and I dont see any relationship lasting as long as a breath mint.

The way Ray J speaks comes across as creepy to me - like he's almost whispering. Can't wait to see who he chooses and I agree with those who said they can't believe he got rid of Chardonnay.

Quote Originally Posted by tousselchick;3399641;
    I watch this show and I just have to say that I cant stand Ray J! He just seems slimey. So to me whoever wins, loses and I dont see any relationship lasting as long as a breath mint.
    i said to my lil sis not too long ago, rj is struggling. and he is. all of the girls seemed so disinterested in him he appears as though he doesn't know what to do about it. like he's so used to being told what to do he just let's things slide. the whenever potato refused to do a challenge. right there he should had send "old girl" home. there were clips where the girls leave him all alone in the hot tub. really, all of them decide to decide to go to bed at the same time as soon as they new the cameras were being turned off. and he was like "oh so y'all are gonna just leave me here? ". it was so sad that i felt sorry for the little guy playin in the water all by himself. so now he's stuck with a lying to your face because "it's a competition" potato that's just trying to get ahead, a backstabbing gold digger man trap and someone that many have issues.
    Last edited by SassnSauce; 03-31-2009 at 11:57 PM.

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

Ray J set Chardonay up by taking her to the strip club. That way he had an ez excuse for dumping her since she falls into the friend category. I bet he knew all along he would give her the boot but they kept her around because she had somewhat of a personality.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

Quote Originally Posted by lovelane;3399670;
    The way Ray J speaks comes across as creepy to me - like he's almost whispering. Can't wait to see who he chooses and I agree with those who said they can't believe he got rid of Chardonnay.
    I thought Larry (the guy who Cashmere was calling all the time) was Ray-J the first time I heard him. lol.

rj has to be aware that not all of these woman would be interested in him from the beginning. does anyone watch the clips? i'm referring to the part about the hot tub. no one wanted to get in with him until cocktail decided it time to look good, them all the others joined him. then as soon as the cameras where being turned off they just left him there. and, if they don't want to do a challenge, to get a solo date with him, they won't. what kind of crap is that. he's not a bad guy, and they treat him however they feel. that's terrible on a personal level and called playing the game for your image for tv. i think he was waaaay too nice. that's good and bad.

I saw a RayJ video on VH1 this morning. There were a lot of clips from the show. From that video, i am convinced that he picks Danger. There is like one shot of Unique, one shot of Cocktail, and like 4 or 5 shots of Danger

+ Reply to Thread