+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: For the Love of Ray J

Re: For the Love of Ray J

she really shouldn't.

i'm putting my money on danger now.

i really can't stand unique. she bugs.

cocktail is whack and uninteresting to me.

i loved chardonnay's p popping pole slide tho!

Quote Originally Posted by SassnSauce;3398435;
    she's a mrs. potato head with pink lip attachments. that should never wear a bathing suit.

danger had to climb up a tree to keep from choking the potato and the potato would only know that if she was awake to see it. i don't blame her. i'd do what i have to do to keeping out of the slammer myself. if potato was so conservative why does she always have her neckline down to her navel in those in those ill fitting clothes she wears. tone up girl. not saying to be a stick figure but you're too young not to have some kind of shape and no style.
    ur homely, jewish and rich. u get married. 5 yrs later, ur still homely and jewish but now ur divorced and broke - #itsjillzarinsfault- by little ol' me

i want ray j to buy unique a bra.

Quote Originally Posted by SassnSauce;3398512;
    danger had to climb up a tree to keep from choking the potato and the potato would only know that if she was awake to see it. i don't blame her. i'd do what i have to do to keeping out of the slammer myself. if potato was so conservative why does she always have her neckline down to her navel in those in those ill fitting clothes she wears. tone up girl. not saying to be a stick figure but you're too young not to have some kind of shape and no style.

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly;3398527;
    i want ray j to buy unique a bra.
    rflmao-maybe that'll be his gift to her if she ever wins a solo date with him. from maiden form, hopefully with an underwire.
    ur homely, jewish and rich. u get married. 5 yrs later, ur still homely and jewish but now ur divorced and broke - #itsjillzarinsfault- by little ol' me

I can't believe he let Chardonay go (the girl who was the most honest and she was great) and kept the girl who lied on the lie detector test (Unique), the girl who has murderous thoughts and is a psycho (Danger) and the girl who talks trash about everyone and is a gold digger (Cocktail)!

Ray J you are hopeless!

I found myself a little shocked at how I felt when Chardonnay was eliminated. I started thinking about my first impression of her because from the first night she was so nasty, in my opinion. By the time she left she appeared to be the most honest and the most in to Ray J. It's so strange how that happened! She had this attitude the first night that she wasn't there to make friends. She did that nasty cement pounding stripper move that was totally embarrassing to watch. By the end she was pretty much the most conservative of the bunch. Weird!

Unique seems like a very abusive person to me. I'm thinking that Danger doesn't get along with Unique because she reminds her of someone that was once abusive to her. Just my own opinion and observation of the way Danger talks about her.

FORT Fan

LOL @ Unique the potato. She actually does look like a big yukon gold potato! LOL

I didn't realize how much I liked Chardonnay until she was eliminated. I agree that she was actually the most sincere.

Quote Originally Posted by ParkerMadison;3399286;
    I didn't realize how much I liked Chardonnay until she was eliminated.

That's what I feel. I was mortified by her on day one and on her last day I was extremely disappointed to see her leave.

I felt really bad for Danger last night because I don't think she's crazy at all. Everyone, whether they admit it or not, has evil thoughts. She chose to be honest in the hopes of getting alone time with Ray J. She put herself in a difficult situation and truly only has herself to blame for it, but there's something about her I really like. I can see it in her eyes. She's soulful and deep. She appreciates the small things. I can't explain why I feel that way, but I do.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

I feel the same way Pickle Juice. People say "I could kill her/him!" all the time....and I'm sure that if I was asked that question about someone I couldn't stand I would fail too. I don't think she actually had thoughts about murdering Unique. I was proud of her for telling the truth and not passing on any of the questions. I'm rooting for her. I've been surprised at how pretty I think she is even with the tattoo on her face.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

+ Reply to Thread