+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: For the Love of Ray J

Re: For the Love of Ray J

i really hope danger wins. at least over unique. there's just something about unique that makes me wanna to punch her. i don't know if it's that her hair matches her skin color or the fact that she's built like a potato, or both. or maybe that she really believes she's better than everyone. or all of the above.

Quote Originally Posted by SassnSauce;3397859;
    i really hope danger wins. at least over unique. there's just something about unique that makes me wanna to punch her. i don't know if it's that her hair matches her skin color or the fact that she's built like a potato, or both. or maybe that she really believes she's better than everyone. or all of the above.
    OMG, that's so funny... a potato.
    I wanted Chardoney to win, but of the girls left, I hope Danger wins.

I wanted Chardonnay to win also. Right as she started to get more airtime and become the star of the show again, she gets eliminated. That sucked. I was really hoping Ray would eliminate Danger. Why keep the girl who has thoughts of killing other people over the girl you can definitely kick it with (albeit in more of a friend way)?

The show's setting up a Unique/Danger F2. In that case, Danger should win, as she seems to be more into Ray than Unique. But I really don't care who wins now as I have no favorites.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3398029;
    I wanted Chardonnay to win also. Right as she started to get more airtime and become the star of the show again, she gets eliminated. That sucked. I was really hoping Ray would eliminate Danger. Why keep the girl who has thoughts of killing other people over the girl you can definitely kick it with (albeit in more of a friend way)?

The show's setting up a Unique/Danger F2. In that case, Danger should win, as she seems to be more into Ray than Unique. But I really don't care who wins now as I have no favorites.
    Really? I thought the show was setting up a scenario with Cocktail in the finale. To me Cocktail has been quite the center of attention this season (along with Unique and Danger) but to me it seems Ray J is digging Cocktail the most. To me, Cocktail is the "Daisy" of the show, as she's been a strong contender all season long and despite her "gold digger" past, I really feel her feelings for Ray J are sincere.

This is not a spoiler, but I assume Danger leaves next, and I just can't see Ray J choosing Unique in the end. Maybe he won't choose either and pull a Chance. This show seems to make it obvious as to the pecking order. I called Fiesty leaving 5th and Chardonnay leaving 4th before the episodes even aired.

chardonnay was really pretty but she didn't bring the drama. i'm thinking cocktail now. anyone but the walking potato (I mean unique).
    ur homely, jewish and rich. u get married. 5 yrs later, ur still homely and jewish but now ur divorced and broke - #itsjillzarinsfault- by little ol' me

add to the all of the above the fact that she is always in FULL makeup and that usually includes frosted pink lipstick.

Quote Originally Posted by SassnSauce;3397859;

I knew Ray J wasn't going to pick Chardonay because he kept saying she was like family. The deal was sealed when she climbed up on that pole and did that split with no underwear. Not the kind of girl you want to bring home to mother. Only the kind that you want to tell you best buds about. So sad and she seems like a really nice girl.

FORT Newbie

Initially I wanted Danger to win...but that changed really quick!!! She is so fake! She doesn't seem genuine. She's always talkin about Unique and she ain't got no business. I didn't care for Unique much to begin with but now I totally want her to win!!! Danger does seem like a psycho! And not to mention the fact that she's supposedly pregnant by Ray J now...she did that ish on purpose I bet!! Cocktail better not win...she's DISGUSTING!!! Her nose is horrendous and she got saggy cheeks. They look like old lady boobs just hanging there. I didn't even think it was possible for someone young to have saggy cheeks but she proved it's possible. She's fake and ugly! She likes to get in everyone's business but the second they got dirt on her, she didn't want anyone in her business. Fake a$$ hypocrite. By the way..I think Unique is pretty!! She doesn't look like a potato! I do think Danger is pretty as well, but that doesn't make it okay for her to be psychotic!

pink lipped potato admitted she was a manipulative liar, is using the show to further her career (in the beginning she said she wasn't in confessional), wouldn't answer certain questions and lied about everything else but that there's a sink in the kitchen. danger has issues but she's not a liar and wasn't going to lie to save herself. and who hasn't had thoughts about maybe choking some one out they couldn't stand. doesn't mean they'd actually do it. potato expects to be chased after some petty argument. like his show is on for him to chase her. i believe rj sees her for what she really is which is a headache and high maintenance.
    ur homely, jewish and rich. u get married. 5 yrs later, ur still homely and jewish but now ur divorced and broke - #itsjillzarinsfault- by little ol' me

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly;3398259;
    add to the all of the above the fact that she is always in FULL makeup and that usually includes frosted pink lipstick.
    she's a mrs. potato head with pink lip attachments. that should never wear a bathing suit.

+ Reply to Thread