+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: For the Love of Ray J

God Bless Caylee Anthony

Re: For the Love of Ray J

I think Ray J is sooo cute. At this point, I don't know who I like out of these girls. I would usually have my favorite, but with this group of girls, I just don't. I think that the editing was done to fixate on a few of the girls (cocktail, danger, chardonnay and unique), and some of the others (cashmere, stacks) havent really had as much. From what I could tell, Cashmere and Stacks are most mature and are the only two that I would want to win at this point.

Cocktail is annoying, wild, and not trustworthy. Caviar is beautiful, I agree, but her voice, when it starts raising, gets extremely irritating. I have an image of Chardonnay that I would rather not have (lol). And Unique, well, I dont know why, but everything about her annoys me. I don't know what the heck it is, but I cannot stand her.

FORT Fogey

I hope Danger does not win this show. I used to like her, but after hearing about her life before the show, she is not who I thought she was. I like Stacks and Cashmere! I hate to admit it, but I am also rooting for Chardonnay! Cocktail would probably be the worst choice because she will rat Ray J out when they get in arguments! But I really love this show. I'm a Celebreality nerd!

FORT Regular

I think its kind of funny that these girls are trying to date a singer, when clearly none of them can. Though I did find something enjoyable, for some reason I can't identify, about Cocktail's small amount of singing. She is my favorite at the moment. Caviar was entertaining, even if I didn't have a damn idea what she said the entire time.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Well to be fair... I'm dating a construction worker and I don't know squat about construction. I don't think you have to sing in order to date a singer.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

rko
    FORT Newbie

The show in my opinion is super boring, but I love joanne

FORT Fan

So was Larry a pimp or what.
    He sounded like slime was dripping from his mouth as he talked.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by ParkerMadison;3348030;
    I agree. He sounded very... err, strange on the phone. Creepy is another good word too.

Did anyone else find it ironic that Danger complained about Unique being on her "high horse"? Maybe its just me that is getting this opinion, but she seems to think pretty highly of herself.

Probably because of what we learned after the show :p

Quote Originally Posted by ParkerMadison;3348030;
    Larry is indeed a pimp. I am from Chicago and know a few people who know "Chicago Larry". That's why he told Ray J that he was Caviar's manager. Yeah, he's a manager alright.

FORT Fogey

My whole life is too see Danger eliminated now! ( I am obviously exaggerating). But she turned into my villain really quickly. Hello? She is a nude model/former prostitute! And she has a problem with Chardonnay popping the splits? Are you kidding me?

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Ok. I guess I missed something. How do you know Danger was a prostitute?
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

+ Reply to Thread