+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122

Thread: For the Love of Ray J

FORT Newbie

Re: For the Love of Ray J

Quote Originally Posted by thetortfeasor;3823076;
    That's a huge part of why I'd like to believe it's staged. I want to believe there's no way Mz Berry is actually that pathetic and desperate.
    Does that mean you think Mz. Berry was in on it?? Wow, I didnt think of that, or even that it was staged at all..

I agree, I would like to think she is not that pathetic either.. He isnt worth it.. maybe she is just a really good caring woman.. I just hope she got rid of the trash after that..

If he has another for love show, well that would just be ridiculous after that debacle last night!! With that being said, you better believe I will watch it!!

Am I the only one who felt like he was just a little bit tipsy last night??

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by kerowyn66;3822241;
    Most exciting show all season.
    I absolutely agree!!! I had to keep rewinding it it was so damn entertaining!!

Quote Originally Posted by meemee2000;3823077;
    Yeah, I thought the fight between Cocktail and Ray was staged too. I think they did it because Ray basically doesn't care about Ms. Berry and I guess he didn't want to have to address it on the show. Having a fight with Cocktail would be a good diversion. Ms. Berry is beautiful and sweet and definitely can do better than Ray J who obviously isn't ready to settle down at all. Run, Jaguar, run!! (Jaguar was the one Ray said he really regrets letting go so early in the season and acted like he was ready to get things started again at the reunion show...)
    yeah, but did you see the look on Jaguar face when the turned at looked at the other girls I bet she was thinking, I am so glad I didn't kiss your stupid butt I agree, he really didn't care about any of the girls, it was all for show. Kind of remind me of Real and Chance (more like Ren and Stimpey)

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Honestly...I believe every word of it. Sounds just like Ray J! Maybe they played it up a bit....but I believe that he was seeing the other girls and even "smashed their homies." Ironic....
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3824391;
    Honestly...I believe every word of it. Sounds just like Ray J! Maybe they played it up a bit....but I believe that he was seeing the other girls and even "smashed their homies." Ironic....
    He probably didn't know that they were their homies at the time. Ray J "familiarizes" himself with a ton of groupies and I know both Cocktail and Luscious are groupies. He probably just didn't know that groupie #2,075 were friends with Luscious. It is different from what Luscious did. She knew she was "smashing" Ray J's DJ and then she signed up for the show afterward!
    I'm not sure which is worse: having such a large quantity that they all know each other or "smashing" your way up the tax brackets.

anyone besides me thought ray j was a little "lit" during that reunion?...

anyway, mz. berry's ex puts her on blast.....
    Mz Berry's Ex Puts Her on Blast! - WENDYISTA
    ur homely, jewish and rich. u get married. 5 yrs later, ur still homely and jewish but now ur divorced and broke - #itsjillzarinsfault- by little ol' me

and suprise, suprise, Miz Berry and manskank are not dating.

Please do not have a season 3!!!!

I sure hope they don't-I know that VH1 is doing a new show with him but it revolves around the Norwood family business, so it is more about the music of him and Brandy.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

+ Reply to Thread