+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: For the Love of Ray J

FORT Newbie

Re: For the Love of Ray J

Wow is all I could say about the reunion show.. Cocktail blew his spot UPPPPPP!And for them to just end it like that.. Gosh, I hope they do a reunion 2, although I cant find anything about it!!!! Does anyone know what happened after??

FORT Fan

So, the reunion is worth watching, then...?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by thetortfeasor;3822172;
    So, the reunion is worth watching, then...?
    MOG. I forgot it was on and only saw the last 22 minutes and Ray lost his mind. Most of the girls seem to hate him now. He tells Jaguar he still has feelings for her but after Cocktail comes out and exposes his crap it gets GOOD. Ray was sooooooo mad the show invited Cocktail XD I shall watch it again tomorrow, the whole thing. But the last 10 minutes are great.

Most exciting show all season.
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

I guess I'm the only one who felt the blow up with Ray J and Cocktail was staged. I think it was a set up for him to have a season 3. Didn't anyboy else think that Ms Berry looked every bit of the age 40? The lady with the short wig (can't remember her name) had me cracking up talking about the other girls in the house.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by princess07;3822280;
    I guess I'm the only one who felt the blow up with Ray J and Cocktail was staged. I think it was a set up for him to have a season 3. Didn't anyboy else think that Ms Berry looked every bit of the age 40? The lady with the short wig (can't remember her name) had me cracking up talking about the other girls in the house.

I thought it was staged, too, but it was still entertaining. And I think Extra is the girl you're talking about with the short hair.

I was really surprised that Ray J even picked Mz Berry, so it didn't shock me at all to hear that he had hung out with Platinum, Luscious, Caliente, and Cocktail since taping finished but not her.

I don't care if it was set up! It was amazing to watch!
    FIERCE avatar by antm10wordpress!
    In your face TYRA!

FORT Newbie

I was thinking that there is no way he could have a season 3 after that reunion show!! Why do you think it was set up?? I do have to say that I think Ms. Berry is pathetic.. I mean seriously, she just found out he has been seeing not only three of the girls from this season, but his winner from last season, all in the last five months, and not her, yet she runs after him to comfort him after Cocktail basically tells her that he will never be a one woman man!! Everyone always says she has a good head on her shoulders.. Really?? I see someone who is so insecure and basically desperate.. She looked ridiculous running off stage after him, like all that happened in that last five minutes was forgotten.. Ugh

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Vickiebelle;3823065;
    I was thinking that there is no way he could have a season 3 after that reunion show!! Why do you think it was set up?? I do have to say that I think Ms. Berry is pathetic.. I mean seriously, she just found out he has been seeing not only three of the girls from this season, but his winner from last season, all in the last five months, and not her, yet she runs after him to comfort him after Cocktail basically tells her that he will never be a one woman man!! Everyone always says she has a good head on her shoulders.. Really?? I see someone who is so insecure and basically desperate.. She looked ridiculous running off stage after him, like all that happened in that last five minutes was forgotten.. Ugh
    That's a huge part of why I'd like to believe it's staged. I want to believe there's no way Mz Berry is actually that pathetic and desperate.

Yeah, I thought the fight between Cocktail and Ray was staged too. I think they did it because Ray basically doesn't care about Ms. Berry and I guess he didn't want to have to address it on the show. Having a fight with Cocktail would be a good diversion. Ms. Berry is beautiful and sweet and definitely can do better than Ray J who obviously isn't ready to settle down at all. Run, Jaguar, run!! (Jaguar was the one Ray said he really regrets letting go so early in the season and acted like he was ready to get things started again at the reunion show...)

+ Reply to Thread