+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: For the Love of Ray J

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Re: For the Love of Ray J

Yeah, he would be tall for me too (I'm 5'2) but next to some of those girls he looked tiny, especially "stilts."
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

FORT Fan

Caviar is so pretty!

Caviar's still my favorite. I let out a sigh of relief when he name was called. She makes me chuckle every time she's on the screen. I don't know if she's going to last that long, but hopefully she goes on another VH1 show, if the producers allow these girls to appear on CS, ILM, or whatever.

What the previews allude to doesn't look too good for her (I'll put it in spoiler tags, even though it's just my speculation).
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Ray J was shown eliminating one of the girls for being married. Caviar was also shown in the preview talking to another man on the phone. Just put 2 and 2 together, and the married girl is probably Caviar. =[

Chardonnay is the star of the show though with her Human Banana Split. She goes from breaking the concrete to pouring ice cream and nuts all over herself. Pure hilarity.

This show's not bad so far. I'm definitely still watching.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Newbie

for all you Ray J fans.... he will be in an episode of Nite Tales hosted by Flavor Flav which is a new horror show similar to Tales from the Crypt and Twilight Zone. Look for this one!

I'm actually really liking Danger....which I'm surprised about. I think she's adorable (tattoo and all). But I did think her panic attack was a little much. I was impressed by Chardonnay's poem....I didn't see that coming from her. The banana split on the other hand, totally saw coming I don't know....I don't like Caviar. She seems pretty fake....and actually quite dull. Not only is it hard to understand her, but she speaks in monotone. Blah.

caviar is really pretty and i find her accent hilarious.

chardonnay's p popping on the concrete made my private parts weep, lol

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3301484;
    My favorite is Caviar. She's insanely pretty, but the reason I like her is becuase I find her pretty amusing. She's the Russian version of Frenchie. It's hilarious when everyone has confused looks on their faces when she talks.

Chardonnay brings some great entertainment to the show. It was hilarious when she started bumping up and down on the floor doing the splits. @ what Ray J said: "I felt that the concrete was breaking! Pow! Pow! Pow!"

yeah, i'm loving this show.

i don't think it's caviar that is married . . . they put too much on making it seem like it was her. hopefully i can do this spoiler tag right
    Click to see Spoiler:
    i was told it's stits that's married

i kinda like danger - panic attacks, face tatt and all, lol.

chardonnay is high comedy. the nuts all over her body was classic.

QUOTE=CrossingGuard;3313348;]Caviar's still my favorite. I let out a sigh of relief when he name was called. She makes me chuckle every time she's on the screen. I don't know if she's going to last that long, but hopefully she goes on another VH1 show, if the producers allow these girls to appear on CS, ILM, or whatever.

What the previews allude to doesn't look too good for her (I'll put it in spoiler tags, even though it's just my speculation).
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Ray J was shown eliminating one of the girls for being married. Caviar was also shown in the preview talking to another man on the phone. Just put 2 and 2 together, and the married girl is probably Caviar. =[

Chardonnay is the star of the show though with her Human Banana Split. She goes from breaking the concrete to pouring ice cream and nuts all over herself. Pure hilarity.

This show's not bad so far. I'm definitely still watching.[/QUOTE]

is flave playing the cryptkeeper, lol????

Quote Originally Posted by MzMaryPoppins;3314657;
    for all you Ray J fans.... he will be in an episode of Nite Tales hosted by Flavor Flav which is a new horror show similar to Tales from the Crypt and Twilight Zone. Look for this one!

i think caviar is sooo beautiful.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    from what i read online from people that know her, the accent is fake! she's a model and is actually quite a nicegirl

cashmere is cute too

Well thats just stupid.

+ Reply to Thread