+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: For the Love of Ray J

FORT Fogey

Re: For the Love of Ray J

I think Luscious is going to win. She is the one who has done the worst and she "smashed the homie" and lied about it and none of it matters to Ray J. She is definitely going to win. I hope not! She has a terrible attitude problem.

Ray J clearly doesn't want a real relationship with someone who cares for him. If he did, he would have picked Chardonnay last season, or Panther this season (or wait was her name Jaguar). Chardonnay STILL likes him! He is clueless.

Quote Originally Posted by thetortfeasor;3754328;
    Even if he was 5'7," that's still kinda short for a guy.

Also... another girl smashed the homie!! Where's Tom Green to call out the homie hoppers when we need him?

You got your wish at Ray J's command!!! Tom Green and Ray J friends are back and with Luscious a part of the Final 3, "Luscious, She Smashed The Homie!" will be performed, lol!!!!! It happens on the next episode this coming Monday and Luscious walks in and catches them singing it, lol.

Ray J just really isn't holding my interest this time around. The last few episodes, I have tried to watch a little of it and am just no longer entertained

This season had been really boring but I'm going to follow through and finish watching it.

it really has been. ray j even said it in an interview i heard, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl;3795237;
    This season had been really boring but I'm going to follow through and finish watching it.

FORT Fogey

I guess I am rooting for Mz Berry. Luscious and Platinum are just bad choices. Luscious smashed the homie, still talks to the homie, and then lied about it. And Platinum is still in love with someone else. The fact that he still keeps them around even though they are horrible options for him makes me think he's going to pick one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3795954;
    I guess I am rooting for Mz Berry. Luscious and Platinum are just bad choices. Luscious smashed the homie, still talks to the homie, and then lied about it. And Platinum is still in love with someone else. The fact that he still keeps them around even though they are horrible options for him makes me think he's going to pick one of them.
    I like Mz Berry too, but you know he won't be smart enough to pick her, he will go with a terrible choice that won't last past the last show.... maybe he is trying to beat flavor flav's record and get a 3rd and 4th season

FORT Fogey

Oh my! They've spoiled the winner.

Who did?

+ Reply to Thread